Thursday, December 11, 2008

Caaakk!!!

Hello charming people!

I'm back, healed, alive & kicking, although the scars of my wounded heart remains ugly.

I've mourned enough, now it's my time to bounce back from fall.

No, I'm not mourning sebab putus cinta or anything like that (heck, putus cinta is better than what I've gone through for the past weeks). And yes, I've been single for quite a long time till now (statement sial sungguh, ala-ala desperado mencari my better half kah?)

Let me explain. And for those who cannot understand me, you better read this & stop making stupid speculation about my life.

Bukannya aku anti-lelaki. But I won't deny to the fact that I am very particular when it comes to choosing my life time partner. I don't wanna get married just because I have to and because my biological clock is merrily ticking. I will get married when I found the right person worth spending my life with, not the person I will regret marrying later.

When I'm attracted to a guy, I'll look into their personality & looks first (mesti la, klu kelabu asap ko terliur ke?). Kalau pass, then check if he's single/ada gf/tunang or dah married. If line clear, next aku check what he's doing for a living. Kira2 boleh menampung kehidupan hingga ke akhir hayat, baru kasi respond - itu pun klu aku di ayat dulu..klu x, aku ayat dulu..hua hua hua!!! Untung2 melekat. Klu sebaliknya, kasi respond juga but sending him a very different message la. Sekadar kawan2 gitu. Be honest klu x suka so no hassle kemudian hari.

Secondly, I came from wealthy-to-poor-to-almost stabil family so financial security is very important. Bukan sebab mata duitan but you have to think of your future as well. You'll have kids to support and they don't come cheap. Clothes, foods, medical, schools, etc..etc..those things cost money. So, whoever it is destined to be my hubby must understand and able to provide both financially and emotionally. I don't take things for granted. Of course, love is important but you can't survive on love alone. Now, don't be a hypocrite and say that love is all you need when you know it's not true. Yes, that stupid quote MUST be flushed down the toilet immediately - so not compatible in this world we're living. Love & Money is a package, darlings...you have both, you'll be fine as long as you know how to balance your life in between.

You can agree or disagree with me all you want tapi aku tetap dengan pendapat aku. And bagi sesiapa yg risau aku blm kahwin2 lagi smpi sekarang, doakanlah yg terbaik untuk aku. Kepada mulut2 longkang yang suka kutuk2 sebab aku blm kawin lagi, jaga kangkangan sendiri jangan sampai lobos. At least aku x bergaya cam orang desperado mau berlaki & wlu pun aku suka clubbing, I don't act like a slut on loose - if you know what I mean.

Will update again soon...skrg xder idea.

Later, ppl!

1 comment:

me,myself and i said...

aik sapa ke yg meng"ugly" kan scar mu eetuuuu?