Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Here's another one that I find interesting.
Now, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this (geez..I'm so lazy to tag people..so tag yourself lah)
If you are a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If you are a girl- post it as my kind of boy.. (TICK)
- Do you need him/her to be good looking? Maybe not. As long as he's good looking in my eyes.
- Smart? Yeah..
- Preferred age? Err...around 30++...if younger, not more than 2 yrs younger than me
- Preferred height? Higher than me of course...sudah lah aku ni 'rendang'
- How about sense of humor? PLEASE!!! I need that to cheer me up everyday!
- How about piercings? Nay..okay, one piercing bolehlah.
- Accepts you for who you are? This is a must!
- Pink hair? Nope.
- Mushy or no? Nope.
- Thin or fat? I don't mind :)
- Black, Brown or White (skin color)? Brown!
- Long hair or short hair? I don't mind
- Plastic or metal? Metal
- Smells good? Absolutely!
- Smoker? Not important
- Drinker? No No No!!!
- Girl/Boy-next-door type? Time will tell..hehe..
- Muscular? TIDAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!
- Plays piano? Oh that's a big advantage!
- Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? Yeap yeap yeap!
- Plays violin? I dont care about violin
- Sings very good? Not necessarily. I'd love to laugh at his singing sometimes..ahaks!
- Vain? No please!
- With glasses? Ow yeah...I thinks it's cute ;)
- With braces? No. It's a kissing turn off (for me at least)
- Shy type? Not really. Something in the middle
- Rebel or good boy/girl? Rebel..yeah!
- Active or passive? Active
- Tight or bomb? ???? *bingung sekejap*
- Singer or dancer? Both are alright. I love singing and dancing as well :)
- Stunner? For my eyes only
- Hiphop? X suka!
- Earrings? On one lobe only.
- Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? No.
- Dimples? It's a big plus if he have one
- Bookworm? Not too much
- Mr/Ms. love letter? Mr Card-type is better
- Playful? Yup!
- Flirt? Between him and me only
- Poem writer? Silly poems? Yes!
- Serious? Not so.
- Campus crush? Nope
- Painter? If he could paint, that's okay
- Religious? Moderately
- Someone who likes to tease people? Not too much
- Computer games geek? Okay for me
- Speaks 20 languages? Not necessary
- Loyal or faithful? BOTH!
- Good kisser? Hell yeah!
- Loves children? Of course!
Ketara betul xda kehidupan...asyik membuat tag saja kerja aku ni...sigh~!
Tapi pedulik lah..berapa tag pun aku mau buat, aku punya suka!
*yang sewel dikala ini*
Thursday, January 28, 2010
You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year.
You may imagine of one people or maybe not only one.
Answer it, “What if your ex says” referring to you!!!
- Why did you ?
I've told you the reason(s). You know why.
- I still love you.
Bull crap! That's a lie and don't bother to deny it.
- When did we last talk?
Can't remember when exactly..my guess: Months ago?
- Will you go out with me?
Just the two of us? No thanks. It's too awkward. But I don't mind going out in a group.
- I cannot keep my promise to you.
Didn't I know that? Ha bloody Ha!
- My friends say we don’t look good together..
So did mine.
- You have changed!
We all do. For the better, of course!
- Can we ?
- Oh, this is all about. You found someone else.
Not really. And that's not the whole point. I just can't be with you and you know why.
- Don’t you realize? who hurt me!
You hurt me first, remember? That's why we broke up.
- How can you forget our memories??
I did not. Those memories taught me to be wiser and stronger each day.
- I will .
That's another big fat lie.
- Would you die for our love?
I wont go that far. But if dying for love means I die on the operation table during a kidney/liver/bone marrow transplant surgery (or after the surgery) for my husband/kids/family members, then I wouldn't mind.
- You jump, i jump..remember?
I didn't say that. If you wanna jump, go ahead and jump alone.
- Kiss me to break the curse if I sleep for a hundred years.
Tough luck, you're asking the wrong girl. You won't wake up to my kiss coz it was meant for someone else, not you.
- What’s the difference between me and Him/Her.
I don't do comparison. Everyone's different from one another.
- I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend.
Get your eyes checked. I went nowhere last nite.
- Without me, your life wouldn’t be complete.
Complete doesn't mean that I need a sodding bf by my side. I define complete by being happy and satisfied of what I've achieved so far. And you're not in the picture.
- Why are you doing this to me!?
It's over. We've parted ways. Just deal with it.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
- Lets start it off with, are you single?
Yes I am
- If you were paid 1 to spend the night in a supposed , would you?
- What were you doing at 8:00 AM?
In my office. Punctual bah ni...
- Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- Some people were really destructive as a child, were you?
Nah, my parents (mom, especially) are great and they taught me well
- Is it possible to be single and happy?
Why not? Live life to the fullest. Screw what other ppl think.
- Are you a jealous person?
Nope. Ask my exes if u dun believe me.
- What were you doing last night at midnight?
Watching telly & surfing the net (kill 2 birds with 1 stone, heh!)
- Have you ever been told, your ?
Maybe not, at least not in front of me
- How do you feel about your hair right now?
I wanna cut it short. Not too short, though!
- Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
That depends. If I meet my match, possibly it will last forever. If not, well...you do the math.
- What was the most memorable thing that happened last summer?
Nothing worth mentioning. All those things that's memorable happened before summer.
- Do you think that you will be married within ten years?
Only GOD have the answer to that one.
- Have you ever gone out of your way to do something meaningful?
No, not really.
- change your eye colour, would you?
Nay, I'm proud of what I have.
- Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
- Do you fall for people easily?
No. I'm really picky.
- Are you missing someone right now?
- How’s your heart lately?
Normal, I guess.
- Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- Were you mad about the way you woke up this morning?
I'm fine. Slept well last nite. What is there to be mad about?
- Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- Last person you laid in bed with?
*the V card is still safe n sound, thank u very much*
- Have you cried this week at all?
Yes. I missed arwah Baba & Pacik Jani so much....
- at 7:00 this morning?
On my way to work
- Are you afraid of ?
Terrified is more likely to be the word!
- Are there some songs you can’t listen to because they remind you of a person?
Nope. I'm good.
- Are you drunk?
- Last person you texted?
My aunt Shirin a.k.a my best friend
- You have just sculled a whole , what are you doing?
Catwalking on the dinner table and pretending to be the curvaceous supermodel in the world.
- Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- Ever kissed someone who was in a relationship?
- Have you ever suspected anyone of cheating on you? Yeah.
- Have you ever made out with someone who was drunk?
- Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With my clothes on.
- Who do you feel most comfortable talking about everything to?
My aunt Shirin & my mom
- What did you do this past Saturday?
Working 8 - 5!
- How are you feeling?
- Is there someone you cant stop thinking about?
*krik krik krik krik krik*
- Will tomorrow be better than today?
It's all depend on oneself.
- What do you bite on more, your tongue, or lip?
My lips. It's a habit...
- Do you ever curse in front of your parents?
Only when I don't realize they're there...
- Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
- Do you know anyone named matt?
- Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- Ever get so drunk you don’t remember?
Never. I hate alcohol. They smell bad.
- Are you excited about anything?
On couple of things: 1) Family outing end of this month 2) Chinese New Year - balik kampung & celebrate 3) Karaoke nite with my cousins...
- Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
U mean casual peck on the cheek? Hell yeah! Lip to lip with some tongue action - NO
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
It hurts like hell (my tummy, not the one that ur thinking)
Feeling better rite now, thanks to Chi Kit Teck Aun pills ( I didn't go to clinic, x larat ler..)
The thing is, I dun have an MC to back me up..hope I'm not gonna be in trouble tomorrow (fingers crossed)
Pray for and with me people...I really need it.
Despite my sickness I still have chores to do..and since baby Tasya is here, I'm gonna feed her, a warm bath will follow soon after.
*FINGERS CROSSED FOR TOMORROW*
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Calm down, ppl! Don't send me those presents/congrats cards (but monies are always welcomed..need my account number? heheheh) just yet. It's just another tag...so layaaaaan je lah...
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the wedding plan! At the end, choose the people you want to tag. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
- How old are you?
31 1/2 almost 32 (wawawa...terasa ketuaan.....)
- Are you single?
- At what age do you think you’ll get married?
- Do you think you’ll marrying the person you are with now?
- If not, who do you want to marry?
Er...there's someone in my mind, but I dare not say. I'll leave it to GOD.
- Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
Bridesmaid..of course, one of my sisters or cousins...best man, I have no idea
- Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Traditional AND simple. No lavish affairs. Just a simple kenduri will do.
- Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Australia perhaps? If not, Bali will do. Or Cameron Highland. Susah2 Kundasang pun ok bah!
- How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
200-300 (simple ka lagi?)
- Will that include your exes?
Yeah. Past is past.
- How many layers of cake do you want?
Three with different shapes & sizes
- When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Morning about 10 or 11 am.
- Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
Angel (Celine D & R Kelly), I Do Cherish You (98 Degrees), This I Promise You ('NSYNC), From This Moment (Shania Twain),
- Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife?
Buffet ma..fork n spoon saja lor
- Champagne or red wine?
Paling2 Grenadine or Orange..maybe some soft drinks la
- Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding.
- Money or household items?
- How many kids would you like to have?
3-5, Insya Allah...
- Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Only the 'U' rating...yang 18SX tu no no no....
- Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
All singles who read this blog, or anyone interested doing this tag.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I like this guy. I enjoyed teasing him and make him blush. He plays hard to get...which is challenging and makes me more attracted to him. But, the moment he opened his mouth and asked me out, I dunno why I said NO and terus jadi awkward.
This always happened to me. Everytime I was asked out on a date by the guy that I liked, tiba tiba lost interest..walhal mula2 tu memang aku suka dengan dia. Then lepas tu menyesal macam gila. Shit owh! Am I jinxed?
Never mind, I'll keep moving forward...
Tapi apakah ertinya sampai sekarang sesak my chest..macam ada something yang unsettled....
When will I have the courage to say yes? More specifically, WHERE IS THE GUY WHO COULD MAKE ME SAY YES ON A DATE????
That questions remained unanswered.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
(owh, I will continue to upload my brother's wedding pics after this entry...secepat mungkin)
Biasanya orang2 semua mesti sibuk mau berazam tahun baru...
Tukar kereta lah, beli rumah lah, naik pangkat lah....macam2!
Ada sesetengah tu, azam tahun lepas pun belum tercapai...so just continue sajork~!
Saya actually paling malas@x suka di tanya perihal azam mengazam ni. I really wanna bitch slap orang yang tanya 'Apa azam tahun baru kau?' at me. Seriously! Okay, so it's not wrong for them to ask but I cannot help feeling annoyed dengan pertanyaan itu...however I dont blame them coz it's me yang bermasalah sebenarnya...bukan diorang.
Bukannya apa, bagi saya new year resolution ni x perlu...sebab kalau mau buat resolution you don't have to wait until new year..u can make it anytime, be it a monthly, weekly or daily resolution. Contohnya, one day I realized that I haven't had a Ngiu Chap for months...so saya pun berazam untuk makan ngiu chap dlm minggu itu juga. Itu pun blh jadi azam (ok I know it's pathetic but as an example boleh la kan, asal kau faham...geddit?)
I know this may sound like I have no goals in life..maybe orang akan fikir yang saya ni tiada matlamat yg mau di capai but believe me I do. Cuma I did not set any time limit for me to achieve my goals supaya otak ni x serabut/overloaded. And I absolutely HATE it kalau saya failed to complete those resolutions. That is why I dun do new year's resolutions. I dun wanna feel like a loser. Adalah sangat x best perasaan itu.
Aaaarggghh...tetiba kehilangan idea!
Nanti lah sambung.
*I know entry macam sampah tapi lantaklah! Sukati aku! Ada aku kesah?