Saturday, January 23, 2010

Strange Dream...

Had a dream last nite..no, after Subuh actually..and it's rather a strange one. I woke up with an odd feeling..still trying to figure out what's going on. It took me a good few minutes of eye-blinking to shake it off my mind and realize that I'm no longer in Slumberland.

In that dream of mine, I was standing in the kitchen frying some egg, but suddenly the kitchen is on fire. Everyone's panicking away. I started to yell 'Pigi sungai! pigi sungai!' and the scenery immediately changed. Suddenly I was on the riverbank, the one at my kampung with loads of kids (some I know, some are strangers) swimming and splish-splashing around like nothing ever happened. When they saw me, they smiled and waved at my direction. I feel peaceful.

Next thing I know, I was at 1B throwing knives and axes at the archery place (knife and axes instead of bow and arrows, I tell you!). Some idiots mocked my lack of skills, I was totally pissed at them so I threw the knives at their direction. Bull's eye, they're dead! Some police officer came but he did not arrest me, he arrested those dead guys. I'm off the hook and free to go.

Then the scenery changed again. I was somewhere having a drink with this hot guy and one of my ex bf suddenly came in to the scene and begging me to take him back. I can't recall my answer but I remembered the hot guy and my ex bf exchanging banters and throwing series of punches at each other. I was scared, but managed to grab the hot guy and dragged him out of the place. We walked till the end of the building and there's a car waiting for us.

I got in the car and surprised to see the driver is actually my crush way back when I was working at the airport. Again, his car is full of kids - his kids to be exact, and they looked so pleased to see me. As we drove, one of the kids hugged me and say 'Welcome home, Mama...we missed so so much!'

And that's when I woke up.

My first thought: Where's the hot guy? Did I ditch him? OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

My 2nd thought: I'm married with 5 kids, and my husband is soooo hot! And I'm having an affair with a hot guy...man, I am lucky!

When I fully woke up, I thought: 'Ow shiz! I'm late for work!' and scampered to the bathroom pronto.

Hampeh!

No comments: