Thursday, January 21, 2010

Answer-The-Questions-Time

I copy/steal this from Paival's blog...coz I'm in da mood to play questions & answers thingy. Heavens, I've done this a lot in my old post and been hiatus for quite some times but now that the mood is kicking in, so I gave way to it.

Just layan lah...

  1. Lets start it off with, are you single?
    Yes I am
  2. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you?
    Ow yeah!
  3. What were you doing at 8:00 AM?
    In my office. Punctual bah ni...
  4. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
    Err..yeah...
  5. Some people were really destructive as a child, were you?
    Nah, my parents (mom, especially) are great and they taught me well
  6. Is it possible to be single and happy?
    Why not? Live life to the fullest. Screw what other ppl think.
  7. Are you a jealous person?
    Nope. Ask my exes if u dun believe me.
  8. What were you doing last night at midnight?
    Watching telly & surfing the net (kill 2 birds with 1 stone, heh!)
  9. Have you ever been told, your going to hell?
    Maybe not, at least not in front of me
  10. How do you feel about your hair right now?
    I wanna cut it short. Not too short, though!
  11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
    That depends. If I meet my match, possibly it will last forever. If not, well...you do the math.
  12. What was the most memorable thing that happened last summer?
    Nothing worth mentioning. All those things that's memorable happened before summer.
  13. Do you think that you will be married within ten years?
    Only GOD have the answer to that one.
  14. Have you ever gone out of your way to do something meaningful?
    No, not really.
  15. If you could change your eye colour, would you?
    Nay, I'm proud of what I have.
  16. Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
    Both.
  17. Do you fall for people easily?
    No. I'm really picky.
  18. Are you missing someone right now?
    Not really.
  19. How’s your heart lately?
    Normal, I guess.
  20. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
    Errr...kind of
  21. Were you mad about the way you woke up this morning?
    I'm fine. Slept well last nite. What is there to be mad about?
  22. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
    Very :).
  23. Last person you laid in bed with?
    *the V card is still safe n sound, thank u very much*
  24. Have you cried this week at all?
    Yes. I missed arwah Baba & Pacik Jani so much....
  25. Where were you at 7:00 this morning?
    On my way to work
  26. Are you afraid of falling in love?
    Terrified is more likely to be the word!
  27. Are there some songs you can’t listen to because they remind you of a person?
    Nope. I'm good.
  28. Are you drunk?
    Negative. Heh!
  29. Last person you texted?
    My aunt Shirin a.k.a my best friend
  30. You have just sculled a whole bottle of vodka, what are you doing?
    Catwalking on the dinner table and pretending to be the curvaceous supermodel in the world.
  31. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
    My sis-in-law
  32. Ever kissed someone who was in a relationship?
    NEVAAAH!
  33. Have you ever suspected anyone of cheating on you? Yeah.
  34. Have you ever made out with someone who was drunk?
    No way!
  35. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
    With my clothes on.
  36. Who do you feel most comfortable talking about everything to?
    My aunt Shirin & my mom
  37. What did you do this past Saturday?
    Working 8 - 5!
  38. How are you feeling?
    Feeling alrite
  39. Is there someone you cant stop thinking about?
    *krik krik krik krik krik*
  40. Will tomorrow be better than today?
    It's all depend on oneself.
  41. What do you bite on more, your tongue, or lip?
    My lips. It's a habit...
  42. Do you ever curse in front of your parents?
    Only when I don't realize they're there...
  43. Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
    Sadly nope...
  44. Do you know anyone named matt?
    Yeah.
  45. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
    Sure thing!
  46. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember?
    Never. I hate alcohol. They smell bad.
  47. Are you excited about anything?
    On couple of things: 1) Family outing end of this month 2) Chinese New Year - balik kampung & celebrate 3) Karaoke nite with my cousins...
  48. Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
    U mean casual peck on the cheek? Hell yeah! Lip to lip with some tongue action - NO
There you go, the Q&A.

For those who wants to do this, be my guest.

Now I need to clear my head. I have one assignment from NNG and I need to let my creative juice flow rather quickly tapi masalahnya idea blm datang lagi!!!!! Mati lah mak sengkang mata malam ni...aarrrgghhhh!!!


2 comments:

LaViaP said...

wah! you have a pet cricket too!

MsFigure said...

Yeah man! This little bug just won't leave me alone so I am forced to feature him in my blog..tumpang glemer..hehhehheh