Friday, January 29, 2010

My Kind Of Boy...

I don't know why I'm so hooked on this tagging thingy.

Here's another one that I find interesting.

Now, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in Facebook to answer this (geez..I'm so lazy to tag people..so tag yourself lah)

If you are a guy- post this as my kind of girl..

If you are a girl- post it as my kind of boy.. (TICK)

  1. Do you need him/her to be good looking? Maybe not. As long as he's good looking in my eyes.
  2. Smart? Yeah..
  3. Preferred age? Err...around 30++...if younger, not more than 2 yrs younger than me
  4. Preferred height? Higher than me of course...sudah lah aku ni 'rendang'
  5. How about sense of humor? PLEASE!!! I need that to cheer me up everyday!
  6. How about piercings? Nay..okay, one piercing bolehlah.
  7. Accepts you for who you are? This is a must!
  8. Pink hair? Nope.
  9. Mushy or no? Nope.
  10. Thin or fat? I don't mind :)
  11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)? Brown!
  12. Long hair or short hair? I don't mind
  13. Plastic or metal? Metal
  14. Smells good? Absolutely!
  15. Smoker? Not important
  16. Drinker? No No No!!!
  17. Girl/Boy-next-door type? Time will tell..hehe..
  18. Muscular? TIDAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!
  19. Plays piano? Oh that's a big advantage!
  20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? Yeap yeap yeap!
  21. Plays violin? I dont care about violin
  22. Sings very good? Not necessarily. I'd love to laugh at his singing sometimes..ahaks!
  23. Vain? No please!
  24. With glasses? Ow yeah...I thinks it's cute ;)
  25. With braces? No. It's a kissing turn off (for me at least)
  26. Shy type? Not really. Something in the middle
  27. Rebel or good boy/girl? Rebel..yeah!
  28. Active or passive? Active
  29. Tight or bomb? ???? *bingung sekejap*
  30. Singer or dancer? Both are alright. I love singing and dancing as well :)
  31. Stunner? For my eyes only
  32. Hiphop? X suka!
  33. Earrings? On one lobe only.
  34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop? No.
  35. Dimples? It's a big plus if he have one
  36. Bookworm? Not too much
  37. Mr/Ms. love letter? Mr Card-type is better
  38. Playful? Yup!
  39. Flirt? Between him and me only
  40. Poem writer? Silly poems? Yes!
  41. Serious? Not so.
  42. Campus crush? Nope
  43. Painter? If he could paint, that's okay
  44. Religious? Moderately
  45. Someone who likes to tease people? Not too much
  46. Computer games geek? Okay for me
  47. Speaks 20 languages? Not necessary
  48. Loyal or faithful? BOTH!
  49. Good kisser? Hell yeah!
  50. Loves children? Of course!
There you have it. My 2nd tag for the day.

Ketara betul xda kehidupan...asyik membuat tag saja kerja aku ni...sigh~!

Tapi pedulik lah..berapa tag pun aku mau buat, aku punya suka!


*yang sewel dikala ini*

Aku la.

No comments: