Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Q&A

My Q&A a.k.a tag mood is back...

Here's another interesting one that I copied from Paival's blog. Enjoy!

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year.
You may imagine of one people or maybe
some people not only one.
Answer it, “What if your ex says” referring to you!!!

  1. Why did you let me go?
    I've told you the reason(s). You know why.
  2. I still love you.
    Bull crap! That's a lie and don't bother to deny it.
  3. When did we last talk?
    Can't remember when exactly..my guess: Months ago?
  4. Will you go out with me?
    Just the two of us? No thanks. It's too awkward. But I don't mind going out in a group.
  5. I cannot keep my promise to you.
    Didn't I know that? Ha bloody Ha!
  6. My friends say we don’t look good together..
    So did mine.
  7. You have changed!
    We all do. For the better, of course!
  8. Can we get back together?
    No. Sorry.
  9. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
    Not really. And that's not the whole point. I just can't be with you and you know why.
  10. Don’t you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
    You hurt me first, remember? That's why we broke up.
  11. How can you forget our memories??
    I did not. Those memories taught me to be wiser and stronger each day.
  12. I will always love you.
    That's another big fat lie.
  13. Would you die for our love?
    I wont go that far. But if dying for love means I die on the operation table during a kidney/liver/bone marrow transplant surgery (or after the surgery) for my husband/kids/family members, then I wouldn't mind.
  14. You jump, i jump..remember?
    I didn't say that. If you wanna jump, go ahead and jump alone.
  15. Kiss me to break the curse if I sleep for a hundred years.
    Tough luck, you're asking the wrong girl. You won't wake up to my kiss coz it was meant for someone else, not you.
  16. What’s the difference between me and Him/Her.
    I don't do comparison. Everyone's different from one another.
  17. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend.
    Get your eyes checked. I went nowhere last nite.
  18. Without me, your life wouldn’t be complete.
    Complete doesn't mean that I need a sodding bf by my side. I define complete by being happy and satisfied of what I've achieved so far. And you're not in the picture.
  19. Why are you doing this to me!?
    It's over. We've parted ways. Just deal with it.

I'll do more tags...bersemangat pulak! I'm gonna blog hop and cilok-ing any tags that caught my attention walaupun I'm not tagged. Har har har!

Later peeps!

2 comments:

LaViaP said...

i think u'll find a lot of tags on my blog. just click tag ;)

MsFigure said...

Will do. Thanks ;)