Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Damn!

Aku adalah sangat hairan akan diriku ini...mengapakah???

I like this guy. I enjoyed teasing him and make him blush. He plays hard to get...which is challenging and makes me more attracted to him. But, the moment he opened his mouth and asked me out, I dunno why I said NO and terus jadi awkward.

DAMN!!!!!

This always happened to me. Everytime I was asked out on a date by the guy that I liked, tiba tiba lost interest..walhal mula2 tu memang aku suka dengan dia. Then lepas tu menyesal macam gila. Shit owh! Am I jinxed?

Never mind, I'll keep moving forward...

Tapi apakah ertinya sampai sekarang sesak my chest..macam ada something yang unsettled....

DAMN AGAIN!!!!

When will I have the courage to say yes? More specifically, WHERE IS THE GUY WHO COULD MAKE ME SAY YES ON A DATE????

That questions remained unanswered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siapalah ittew lindut???

MsFigure said...

Siapakah engkau? Wan atau Eva? Jawab dulu baru sia kasi tau sapa dia...