Friday, April 16, 2010

Paranoid!

Yeah, PARANOID is the word to describe my feelings for the past few days. There's a reason behind it but I choose to keep it between my close-knit circle. Somethings x perlu di uar uarkan.

I've noticed that my happy mood rapidly deteriorate, hence the tendency to bite other people heads off (especially those who annoyed me with their superficial 'nice' behavior) came flowing almost 24-7. Minggu ni memang siot la. Happy memang ada but very sekejap. Then some things bothered my mind and terus cam emosi gila. All bad feelings mixed up and swelling inside of me, hasilnya adalah STRESS!

Sekarang ni, all I can do is tawakal. My friend pass this word of wisdom to me:-

"Bila Allah cepat makbulkan Doamu, Maka DIA Menyayangimu, Bila DIA Lambat Makbulkan doamu, Maka DIA Ingin Mengujimu, Bila DIA Tidak Makbulkan Doamu, Maka Dia Merancang Sesuatu Yang lebih Baik Untukmu. Oleh itu, Sentiasalah Bersangka Baik Pada ALLAH Dalam Apa Jua Keadaan Pun.. Kerana Kasih sayang ALLAH Itu Mendahului KemurkaanNya"


Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani...

No comments: