Thursday, March 29, 2007

So Not Sincere!

I am so pissed! I hate the fact that I'm working with someone who is so insincere. So typical, hypocrite, two faced person! All this while I've been protecting her benefit, always put her on priority but look at what I've got? Insincerity.

My dispute with this person (I dont know if she's qualified to be called a 'person' or not) started yesterday evening. I received an sms from her, asking if she could switch her working shift with mine. It happens that I have promised to do make-up my friend for her wedding, so I told her I can't switch. Then she sms me, telling me 'fine, but next time I won't send you home anymore'. What the F**K? As if I always tumpang her car? I cannot tahan, so I called her. As I expected, she's the person with 1000000 excuses. She started saying that she doesn't feel good about me menumpang kereta dia masa balik. She never told me! If I knew that it's inconvenience to her, do you think I'll follow her car ka? Eeei...palis palis. When I pointed that out, she said 'I've told you before, but you never listen' OMG! WHEN??? She NEVER told me. NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER!. I'm not stupid or deaf! Semua yang dia pernah tolong aku dia ungkit Not only that, dia siap ungkit 2 tahun dulu punya cerita, when she helped me out by switching shift with me during Chinese New Year. I need to point out here that dia yag offer nak tukar shift at that time, bukan aku merayu-rayu pun. This kind of thing buat aku terfikir, aku tidak pernah tolong dia ka? Aku rasa aku lebih banyak tolong dia. I could tell her that right to her face if I want to. But I'm not like her. I help what I can with a sincere heart.


This is not the first time she hurts my feeling. Dari dulu lagi memang perangai dia menyakitkan hati. Penyibuk lagi tu. Segala-gala dia mau kurik (tapi x mengaku penyibuk). Bayangkan la begitu punya perangai. Tapi I just tahan dan sabar. Ikut hati, mau saja aku kasi penampar satu das piunggggg, biar dia rasa terpusing lapan kepala dia. Nasib baik dia sekarang 'sperminated' a.k.a pregnant. If not, I won't hesitate to smack her ugly face. Merasalah kau. Tangan aku ni lama sudah tidak bantai muka orang (cam gangster siut!). She's so lucky I'm not as ill-tempered as I was before. Let's just pray I stay that way. Believe me, you won't like me when I'm angry.

Aku ndak peduli la sekarang. Apa mau jadi, jadilah. Dia yang start, so from now on it's WAR baby! You wanna piece of me? Bring it on Biyatch!

I'm not sorry for any vulgar words I used against her and my blog, so just deal with it!

No comments: