Sunday, December 27, 2009

Azman's Wedding Part 1 - Few of Many..(ambik kau entry bergambar yang maha panjang samapai muntah kebana la ko menengok...)

So I was uploading my brother's wedding pixs when suddenly the pc decided to be funny and lag everytime I upload a new pic.

Haish! I'm pissed off! Hence, the mood to upload more pixies has degraded to the lowest point.

Come back later for updates. I promise (solemnly) to upload more (pics). This is just a temporary post. When I'm done, it'll be much...much better.

*Okay, here's the updated pics...some with caption, some without. Too many gambar (and some are not in order) I'm lost for words to describe them so pls browse at your own risk.


THE DAY BEFORE...

The groom - my brother, Azman Azni


Ajib & Nichi being forced to pose in this pic...



Camp at lawn...in progress...


The groom nosying around in my room...




Camp at backyard...in progress. Chief engineer- Mr Suprin Kulit (mom's bro) a.k.a GM Rincool.
*Fail la kem kamurang, pandai jatuh lagi tu! Nasib baik tu kayu x kena kepala gue! Tsk...tsk...tsk...



















The Big Day - Preps












The Big Day - Malam Berinai






























No comments: