Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Conquering My FEAR


Here's me posing with my Uncle's Honda Shadow. Because of this bike, my uncle and aunt (newly married), dubbed as Awie & Erra. Actually I nearly wet my pants when I sat on this bike. Yes, I'm scared of motorbike! I took picture with this monster to get this phobia out of my system once and for all.
I remembered years ago when my dad bought a motorbike for my bro, I thought I'd take it for a ride. Well, tried to cause I don't know how to pandu motor at that time (I'm still clueless till now). So, I started the engine asked my bro 'What's next?' Without warning, he go and pulas the handle, I think the one yang contol minyak tu and the bike went vrooooommmm...crashing straight to our pagar. Yang bestnya, I'm still ON the bike. Terkejut beruk you! Nasib baik the only eye witness to that embarassing scene is my 'clever' brother (which is still as bad cause he mocked me about this until now). So to cut the story short, I don't have the nerve to ride on motorbike eversince (and will never want to. Posing on it for pictures is acceptable, but that's as fas as I can go). I'll stick to car or public transportation.
Kissy kissy, till next time

No comments: