Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Craving for...

It's 1430hrs and my stomach is rambling as loud as an old tractor. My bad, I only had a glass of hot milo and 3 pieces of Oreo biscuit for sahur. And I'm sleepy as hell! It's also damn cold in my office rite now I have to put my shawl over my head so I'm technically wearing a tudung (hehehe).

Do you have any cravings during ramadhan? I'm sure you do. Well, I do for sure. Sometimes my ramadhan cravings mengalahkan orang mengandung. That's why I refrain myself from going to bazaar ramadhan untuk mengelakkan pembaziran yang melampau sementara gaji belum masuk. But I guess it's not wrong if I wanna let you guys know what I'm craving for kan? So, here goes:-

WARNING: View at your own risk.


Watermelon Juice


Char Kuay Teow Kerang


Sup Tulang


Marbe Cheese Cake


Mee Goreng Udang


Nasi BriyaniAyam


Burger King Double Mushroom Burger

Butter Prawn

Kepada sapa yang sudi, jom lah share ngan aku, apa yang korang cravingkan masa ramadhan ni. Boleh juga kita tukar2 story. AND sapa yang berada di area KOTA KINABALU and jual kuih raya, do let me know sebab tahun ni aku malas nak buat biskut. Kalau good offer aku beli ngan korang je lah ye.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sedap2nya semua makanan itu! minta sikit boleh? Eh, i posa lah.

MsFigure said...

haha...memang sedap pun..tu pasal la aku craving wahai MR/MS/MRS/Datuk/Datin/Tan Sri/Puan Sri Anonymous...

Aku pun posa gak...tapi kalo nengok gambo je ape la salahnyer...ye tak?