Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Story of Busy-Ness

Hello again...

Actually aku baru balik dari kenduri from Kak Jan's house. Finally I find a little time to update my blog. I've been very very very very very very busy with my job. Meeting for 3 days straight, proposals, tour itineraries, website pictures..etc...etc...sibuk sungguh dunia baruku ini. By next week pula I will be stationed at Terminal 2 to supervise si Firdaus. Maybe back and forth la between T2 and head office. Banyak benda aku kena settle coz Monday is my d/line kena submit semua.

Oh, lupa lak bagi tau yang aku sekarang kat my Aunt's house. sambil tengok anugerah era aku update my blog.

I'll be posting pictures in my next blog. Kiranya sekarang ni I'm having a mental block. I have no idea what to write right now.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: