Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mangsa Maling

Sedih...sedih dan sedih...

X pernah terfikir saya akan menjadi mangsa maling.

*Maling = pencuri*

Macam masih x percaya benda ni berlaku kepada saya yang *batuk* jelita ini...oh tidaaak!!!

Begini ceritanya *cue in music theme - X-Files*

It was a normal Friday, kerja macam biasa. I was on the phone dealing with M******A A******S regarding some issues. Before that I was checking my phone, Shirin send me some silly photos and whatnot (I keep my phone in my drawer after checking the mms). While I was talking (on d phone) with one of the officer, there's this guy came in and gave us a form like 'peraduan isi dan menang blah blah blah' something like that lah kan. I completely ignored him. He almost reached the door when suddenly he came back towards my table and started talking to me, putting down more of that forms on my table but I pushed it away...he started to explain abt the form but I couldn't understand him so we (me & my colleague) keep saying 'huh?' until he left.

At 5pm as usual I will clear my table and pack my things, check drawer ambil kunci & my phone. That's when I sedar that my phone was missing. Look around here & there, who knows salah simpan..but memang x jumpa. We tried calling my number, as predicted sudah kena off. Sah, my phone kena curi. Suspek utama - The guy yg distribute borang peraduan ntahapaapa tu. Cepat sungguh tangan dia sampai kami x sedar bila masa dia buka my drawer. I can still remember his face. Memang muka penyangak!

However...kalau dia curi dengan niat mau jual/pakai phone tu, well, GOOD LUCK lah. He will never succeed. Sia2 dia curi, pakai/jual pun x dapat. Apa sebabnya hanya saya yang tahu. Sebab itu juga, saya x berapa ralat phone tu hilang, cuma saya sayang contact numbers dalam sim card tu. I can get that number back, I've report to DiGi & they've locked my sim until I get the replacement.

So now...terpaksa membudget lagi untuk beli hp baru. For the time being, pakai handphone mama dulu.

Itu ja la cerita malang saya.

Hingga bertemu dilain waktu. Sekian, Wassalam....

1 comment:

LaViaP said...

oh patut la kau sibuk minta tanyakan harga blueberry :)