Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hmmmmm....

Wargh! Tensionnya! My face kena attack oleh pimples! Lepas sebiji hilang, sebiji keluar. Kalau kecil x apa juga, ini besar and sakit mau mampus. I feel like poking a needle through the jerawat and pinch all the guts out to end my misery tapi takut muka berparut. In the end I used my own remedy - believe it or not, it's COLGATE!!! It might not work immediately, but at least kurang juga bengkak and sakitnya. Siapa yang mau cuba tu dipersilakan TETAPI try at your own risk okay, jangan salahkan aku kalau tidak berjaya. Anyways, aku bersyukur juga sebab my jerawat bukan type yang tumbuh sekali banyak so my face doesn't feel like sand paper..ngeh ngeh ngeh....

Okay, enuff of my zit-problem. Last nite me, my bro Ajui and cousin Boy tengok cerita seram la kiranya. DVD entitled KUNTILANAK (see picture below). I'm sure ramai yang sudah tengok this story. You know what? I dont find it scary at all.

I missed the beginning for about 5 minutes (pi toilet) but I know that the heroin, Sam, moved away into a 'sort-of' creepy 'kos' house because her mother passed away and she did not get along with her step dad. She didn't know that she have the ability to call a Kuntilanak (dunno how she have it). I could understand why they rented the 'rumah kost'. Obviously they're student, the rent suits their budget. Tapi teruknya rumah tu! BURUK rupa dia. Reason being is that the house pernah terbakar a long time ago (hairan juga tiada effort to repair it). Maybe diorang mau timbulkan creepy effect for the movie; house in that condition, erected facing a graveyard. Hish, over betul!

For me, this Kuntilanak movie langsung tidak menakutkan. A bit boring to be honest but anyway, ada juga a few scene yang aku suka. I like the scene yang the makcik telling Sam the Kuntilanak's story. Masa makcik tu nyanyi Sam macam di kacau by something. I also like the scene when Sam is possessed into calling the Kuntilanak. She'll be singing a Javanese song to a person yang threaten or menyakitkan hati dia. After dia nyanyi tu, two things will happen: 1)that person's nose will bleed - a sign that he or she's going to die, 2) Sam will throw up a bunch of maggots (yuks! Disgusting!). So far, ini ja scene yang aku rasa ok. The rest, mmm...a bit jumpy and rushing. How I wish the storyline is more suspense. Ini tidak, you can guess what happen next. Oh, one more thing. Music score for this movie sucks! Kenapalah diorang tak create music yang suspense masa si Sam kena possess? At least kasi la music yang scary sikit..meremang juga bulu roma.

Hish..tetiba blank pula kepala hotak aku ni. Tadi banyak idea but now, BLUR gilaks! Rasanya I have to stop right here and continue next time lah. Adios!

No comments: