Monday, May 21, 2007

1)Congrats Mila! 2)Sunny Village 3)Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

1
Congratulations Mila!!! Walaupun I don't really like Mila in Diary AF but she has proved that she's worth the title of AF Champion. Pecah jugak tradisi AF coz this time champion is a GIRL! Kudos for Mila! Second place goes to Ebi. As usual, Sabah punya contestant mesti dapat no. 2 punya. Tidak rugi juga sebab dapat Vios sebiji. Third place goes to you-know-who la kan. Wateva. Asalkan 'dia' bukan juara sudah cukup. Mals la mau mengulas pasal konsert. Siapa berminat mau baca the review please go to www.klubbkidd.blogdrive.com.

2
Actually I did not watch AF final concert coz on that Saturday (19/05/07) me and my office mates pigi overnite di Sunny Village Kinabalu Park...sekali buat farewell party for Rieko. Nanti la aku update dengan gambarnya sekali. Hari ni lupa bawa camera la pulak. So after upload gambar aku cerita lebih lanjut ok...

3
Someone caught my eyes lately. Actually dia ni my schoolmate di secondary school dulu. Kerja government lagi sekarang. When I saw him in his uniform...fuiyoo...smart gila! Hish..what happen to me? This is sooo not me. Usually when I'm attracted to someone, I will break the ice and talk to him easily. Tapi with this one, dunno kenapa I'm like soooo malu whenever I saw him. Well, just wait and see what happen next la jawabnya. I'll be reporting the latest development.

So, next posting baru aku review our so-called vacation at Sunny Village Kinabalu Park together with the photos. Until then, u guys have to bersabar sampai next posting.

TataTitiTutu!!!


No comments: