Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Labour Day!

Yesterday, 01 May 2007 merupakan labour Day sekaligus Public Holiday di Malaysia. Yesterday is also my off-day. All of us berkumpul di rumah in the morning for breakfast (except Azrin yang unfortunately kena kerja yesterday), then my brothers went off to merayau at KK town. Mom masak ayam rendang (pic), ikan rebus, sayur pakis and wintermelon belacan. Fuh! Best gila babas!. Cuma dapat snap gambar ayam rendang in-the-making saja. Not really in the mood of snapping that time.



And here's the gambar of my portion of rice and rendang. Oleh kerana aroma ayam rendang sungguh menggoda, I did not waste any time and indulge first without waiting for the veggies. Baru 1st serving tu belum lagi makan campur the veggies..hehehe. Yes, I love to eat! Kalau benda yang sedap, ndakkan mau tolak kan? Rezeki, ambil sajalah. HA! Don't get me wrong! Memang aku suka makan tapi bukan la makan macam orang kebulur and tidak beringat. And yes, aku memang 'big size'. But alas, I'm healthy. Regular check-up, okay! Ingat aku tidak health concious? (ish...tetiba marah pula).

Anyway, kami yang tinggal di rumah totally relax and enjoying our holiday by watching endless DVD. Starts with How To Loose A Guy in 10 Days, Amityville Horror, Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants, Monster-In-Law, The Longest Yard, Don (my mom begged us to watch this Hindi Movie..wargh!!!), break sekejap to cook dinner and makan, sambung balik cerita Don sampai habis.
Me and my sis decided to do groceries shopping at Giant after our manic DVD marathon. I love Giant cause their prices are really reasonable. Furthermore, it's close to my house, about 5 minutes drive. Barang barang di Giant pun quite fresh and kualiti pun bagus so tidak rasa was was shopping di Giant (wah, promo free gitu)
Last Monday, my bestest fren Wan yang sedang 'sperminated' tetiba hulur benda yang seperti dalam gambar di bawah:-


How can I say no? Orang bagi, kita terima ja la kan? Lagipun, it's been three whole week since I had my last ice-cream. So I quitely indulge and finish my treat in a blissful silence....aaaahhhh...what a bliss... heheh...sekali sekala makan ice cream memang best.

I guess I have to stop here for now, wanna glue my booty to the couch in front of my precious TV. Till next post...tarra!

No comments: