Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Counting Days...

Hi...

I apologize for not updating my blog...I know it's been a while. The thing is, I'm really occupied with last minutes hand overs, meetings and stuffs. Maklumlah, aku kan bakal bertukar angin so banyak benda yang I have to hand over.

I went for a discussion at my new office this morning. There's another girl (her name is Idayu) besides me who'll be responsible for developing tour products and setting up counters at T1, T2, Sutera Harbour, Sandakan & Tawau. Basically I dayu will be in-charge of the Sutera Harbour's counter and the rest of it will be under my management. It's a tough job but I took it as a challenge :)

Pas tuh, aku pi lunch with my preggie Aunt Shirin. Makan chicken rice saja - save budget di bulan tua. Arrived at the office 15 minutes to two. Heck I'm late but I just don't care. In fact, no one does. It's 12 days before my last day in PBTT so it doesn't really matter anymore.

My soon-to-be ex-boss, Jenny, has safely delivered her baby daughter - namely Veronica on August 9. Dengar cerita dia cuti 2 minggu saja. Gila kan? Dia ingat dia ni superwoman, tu la cuti beranak pun sekejap. Whatever...yang sakit dia, bukan aku. Lantak lah!

**Update terbaru!!!**
5 minutes ago aku hantar passport & flight ticket my big boss - Mr N. He gave me RM70 as a tip (Yeahoo!!!). Jangan jealous..hehehe. Oops..after this no more tips from Mr N..huhuhuhu..could this be the last tip from him? Or, will he gave me another tip on my last day like he gave to Ker on his? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'm damn tired! No rest since 8 in the morning until now - 2029hrs in the evening. Kejap lagi my bro sampai. Closing time is actually 2200hrs but I closed early. Who cares?

Geez..I'm turning to a nasty, no discipline, rules breaker employee. This is so not me. Anyways, this crappy company didn't deserve good employees (like me...hehe). Betul! All of us sudah cukup sabar with what they did to us. Up to this point cuma Mr N saja yang ok. Walaupun the dogs under him (the management lar) pandai twist & turn, he will not blame us tapi hanjeng2 tu yang dia marah. Memang padan muka those hanjengs. Apa pun they blame us padahal benda tu kekadang tiada kena mengena dengan hidup dan mati pun pandai juga we all di kaitkan. Dasar hanjeng, berak merata bau taik semua kena.

Gotta go now. Kalau ada masa aku sambung lagi. Till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: