Thursday, August 23, 2007

Farewell...

Hari ni my officemates buat farewell lunch for me at PBTT. Zaiton masak. Ayam rendang, ayam goreng & salad timun. Very lite & simple but that's not important. What important is, their appreciation and remembrance to do something for me no matter how small and simple it is. Here's some picture taken a while ago:-




Bryan : Bah, sudah habis ucapan, mari sia cium kau...
Me : Tia maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Chua : Apa ini dua orang cakap ooo...ada skandal ka dia orang? (bingung)
Ronald : (Pura2 busy)...mati la nanti sia lagi kena skandal...




From left: Ronald, Rieko, Chua, ME!, Pat, Zaiton & Chin


Chua at the back, Me! showing off my hand yang penuh dengan kuah rendang (perlu ka show off?), Pat yang terlindung kerana ke'sihatan' badanku, Zaiton
'the chef' and Chin


Zaiton: Cukup sedih suda ka muka saya ni? Chin: Tidak oh, muka saya laaaagi sedih ooo...macam mau nangis sudah...


The happy & stuffed crowd...(Chua tetap juga jadi background)


From Left : Wan, Ronald, Bryan, Chua, ME!, Pat, Zaiton & Chin

Thanks guys for the foods and good wishes. I'm sure gonna remember all good memories we shared. Harap korang ingat aku sampai bila2 as I will remember you guys forever.

Hopefully my new colleagues boleh satu kepala and senang co-operate. If not..haiyoo..I dunno what to say lah. Anyway aku akan cuba blend in, which normally is not a problem with me. Harap2 semua okay..Insya-Allah...

Gotta go now, have a few things to do.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: