Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Day

Yuhu....

Hari ni I'm quite happy. I woke up smiling co I've had enough sleep and it was quite cold last nite (I like!). Kasi bangun si Ajib yang sedang lena tidur, suruh dia mandi cepat cepat then aku bawa dia breakfast di kedai India dekat rumah.

He had a roti kosong & soya bean, I choose mihun goreng ayam. Honestly I don't know what prompted me to have a meal at the Indian restaurant. All this while makanan dia memang tidak sedap tapi maybe aku malas jalan jauh sangat so bantai je lah. Akibatnya, merasalah makanan yang sungguh hina rupanya. Nyesal!

Balik rumah aku terus prepare to go to work. A bit early today coz I have to replace my colleagues - they're invited to a food tasting at CelynRestaurant at City Mall, Kolombong Road. Jadah! Diorang sedap melantak aku macam tunggul jaga office! Nasib baik I'm in a good mood kalau tidak JANGAN HARAP aku datang awal.

Quite a hectic day today. Phone didn't stop ringing every 5 minutes. Walk-in guest pun ramai juga. By the way, I've made a mistake in my client's air ticket reservation. Instead of booking them back on the 14 August, I clumsily booked them back on the 15 August! My GOD, how silly is that? Padahal I've checked the tickets over and over before sending it to my client. AND this client pun ngok juga because they didn't check the tickets walhal aku hantar about a week earlier before their departure. If they told me awal2 of this matter senang aku ubah and possibly I could avoid the cancellation charges. Good thing is, my client pun mengaku juga silap dia so we split the ticket fare. I refund them the amount of RM150.00 instead of RM300.00. Kopak siut aku! Nevermind, biar kopak asal my clients happy. Anyways, they gave me a souvenir from Japan - a towel and a silk hand fan normally used by Geisha's (arigatou Shimizu-sama!). They're happy with their tour arrangement (except the tickets part) and will be back next year. Sadly, I won't be able to arrange their next tour arrangement coz I'll be gone from PBTT soon. However, matta oai shimasiou Shimizu-sama. Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

Then, there's this guy simpan luggage dia at our store. He's from Sarawak, but working in Labuan. Nice looking, not too handsome tapi manis tu ada. Tetiba ja dia tanya 'Kitak mau coklat sik?' Nasib baik ex-bf aku dulu orang Sarawak so tau la juga cakap sikit. ' Mau jua mun kitak mengasi' I said. Pas tu dia pun hulur la. Sekali tengok Hershey's Kisses yang memang menjadi kegemaranku! Sambil senyum lebar aku say thank you to him. I guess lady luck is with me today...hehehe...

Rasanya this week boleh dikategorikan as my lucky week. Harap2 jangan la bertukar jadi suwey week pulak ye. Korang doakan la aku selalu supaya all days in my life will be a lucky ones. Aku pun doakan korang happy and lucky selalu. Pendek cerita, sama-sama kita doakan kebahagiaan masing-masing..boleh?

One more thing, it's been a while since Tea passing by our counter. Last time I saw him close by is 2 weeks ago. I went to KKIA Cafe with Zaiton to grab a bite. After bayar tu aku pun pusing belakang, almost terlanggar si Tea ni. Dia pun senyum memanjang..aku pula panik sekejap. To be on the safe side aku senyum and terus blah sepantas kilat. Lucky me Zaiton tidak perasan apa-apa kalau tidak mampos aku kena soal siasat. Al maklumlah si Zaiton ni Reporter Tiada Lesen. Naya aku kalau dia tau about me & Tea. Mau heboh satu kawasan.

How I wish I could have a conversation with Tea before I moved to my new office. Deep down inside I really want to know all about him tapi malu sungguh aku rasa. I know him since 1990 cuma masa tu aku x perasan sangat walaupun kami satu sekolah. Kalau x silap, aku yang test dia masa ujian PAFA di sekolah dulu. Tapi ye lah...aku x tau keadaan dia macam mana. Buatnya dia sudah kahwin, anak 3 then how la? Malu aku!!! Entahlah. Fikir panjang pasal ni pun x guna so I'll leave it in God's command. Whatever will be, will be, rite?

Oh...life...
Could be so happy and frustrating almost at the same time...

Till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: