Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Time To Say Goodbye

Do you guys remember about my application to the semi government organization which I've mentioned in my previous post? I'VE GOT THE JOB!!!!! Syukur Alhamdulillah, Thank You ALLAH for blessing me with luck. I'll submit my resignation on Monday, Insya-Allah. Thank you to you guys yang mendoakan my success. Hanya Allah dapat balas jasa baik korang. I hope to improve myself with this new company and be a better person at the same time.

Anyway, I feel sorry for Ronald and Bryan sebab they sent their application earlier than mine. Tapi alih alih aku yang kena panggil interview and dapat that job. Maybe it's because of my experience in travel line for almost 12 yrs (huhuhu..terasa diriku kertu pula...), that's why I'm chosen. Let me tell you about my interview...

I've got a call on last Tuesday from AHSB, telling me my interview will be held on Wednesday at 0930hrs. Rasanya aku memang bertuah sebab this week aku kerja shift petang so I'm able to attend the interview without giving any excuses. Aku pun prepare la baju semua..excited for the interview.

Pagi Wednesday tu aku bangun awal. Mandi, mekap segala lah. I went to AHSB office by public bus. Actually office tu jauh dari bus station. Jadinya I walked all the way to BSN building. Mekap pun almost cair but it doesn't matter. Yang penting get through this interview. Sampai saja that office, I was greeted by this lady - Jaqueline. Ramai juga yang interview hari tu. Isi borang, then start interview. Soalan biasa lah, general, work, education..bla..bla..bla..then ada dua kertas soalan aku kena completekan dalam masa 40 minutes. Macam exam pula aku rasa. It's an easy question about quotation yang memang makanan aku (everyday pun aku buat benda alah ni) jadi tiada masalah with that. Dalam 20 minit aku sudah siap. Sepanjang aku menyiapkan soalan tu, ada 2 or 3 girls yang interview before me. I heard something like 'We will give you a call if your application is successful'. When it's my turn I expect to hear the same thing. Surprisingly she said 'Okay, we will call you for a second interview with our director. See you soon'. And they did call me this morning for a second interview at 1030hrs. 30 minutes ago, they called me again to tell me the good news. What a blessing! We will discuss the details of my work on Monday.

So my mind's made up. There's no turning back. Come Monday, my resignation letter will be on Jenny's desk.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu.

No comments: