Friday, July 27, 2007

I Like...I Hate

Hi...

I feel sooo bored today. Done my paperwork in less than 1 hour so I'm free until next assignment. What should I do now?



Apa kata I tell you about the things that like and hate in general. Here goes:-



I Like...
  • Cooking. I love good foods :)
  • Make up. My passion since I was born.
  • Cold drinks with ice. Hot beverages is a big NO-NO for me (except if it's dead cold and I need a hot drink, or if I wanna eat biscuit ot cakes)
  • Magazines. I just love them.
  • Jill Mansell's books. She's my fav author.
  • Maggi Tom Yam. Simply because its fulfilling.
  • Tengok Wayang
  • Bowling
  • Clubbing with my friends. Not a 'must'..once in a blue moon kira ok la tu.
  • Window shopping
  • Pampering my little bro - Ajib
  • Pay Day (obviously!)
  • My new pinky bag
  • Bambangan
  • Belunu
  • Mango
  • Coca Cola
  • My nose ring
  • Bantal busuk ku...

The list may go on and on and on...nanti aku sambung lagi.

I Hate...

  • Tuhau (sejenis sayur. Orang Sabah mesti tau ni). I cannot stand the taste! Bau posisang!
  • Basuh kain
  • Jemur kain
  • Iron baju
  • Segala jenis makanan yang ada pulut (kecuali pulut panggang or kochung)
  • Pepsi
  • Kirsten Dunst - that's why I never watch Spiderman. She ruined it with her ugly, Smeagolly face
  • That girl in Small Ville - 'something' kreuk. No way I'm gonna watch Small Ville if she's still in.
  • Julia Stiles - she's UGLY!
  • The Simpsons - Not Jessica and Ashley, but that stupid cartoon. I HATE THE SIMPSONS!
  • Semut api
  • Nyamuk
  • Oats
  • Steamed fish
  • My hair right now
  • Middle of the month - time when I was about to 'bankrupt'
  • My boss
  • Computer failure
  • Internet buat hal
  • Hujan time syok tengok TV - mesti Astro 'service currently not available'. Tensionnnnn!!!
  • Rumah kotor / bersepah.
  • Orang yang never do their dishes after makan. Bodoh betul.
  • Corned Beef
  • Ikan Tausi

Banyak lagi...tunggu edisi yang akan datang. Buat masa ni setakat yang ada tu saja aku dapat fikir.

Continue later. Until next post, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: