Wednesday, July 4, 2007

JayBee Here I Come!

Hey y'all!
I have an announcement to make. Here goes: After much discussion and debate (which I think sangatlah tidak perlu)with accounts department, and after my preggy boss final decision, I'M FINALLY GOING TO JB TOMORROW!!! I'll be back by Monday evening so it's gonna be a 5D/4N trip. Walaupun pergi untuk tujuan kerja (and hotel pun ala-ala budget gitu), at least dapat juga aku melawat negeri orang kan? Good thing is my friend Lydia is going too so I'll never be bored.
Bad news is, my throat is killing me! It's been 3 days now and my sore throat showed no sign of healing. I've tried Strepsils, Hacks, pharmacy's stuff, honey lemon, salt-water gargle - you name it, pal! I've tried 'em. Last option would be private clinic. I think I'll go today. I dont wanna go to JB in this condition. Besides, I'm attending a travel fair that includes lot's and lot's of talking. I must heal FAST.
Yesterday, I babysit Insan (5yrs - same age with Ajib) & Lia (2yrs). They're my Bubu's childrens. I have no problem looking after kids cause I've had a lot of experience in that department. Ooh yes...I'm the eldest of 9 sibling, okay!. I love their company (and Ajib had a blast! Ajib & Insan get along really well together), especially Lia. She's easy to handle while Insan is very very strong headed. With Insan I have to be firm. Let him know who's the boss. Otherwise, he won't listen to what I say. Tapi as usual, kids will be kids. They play, they fight, then play again, and me, bising whenever they messed up. Fed them, make sure they take afternoon nap. Only THEN I had my lunch (at 2 p.m.). What a hectic day!
3 hours of resting is all I need to recuperate. Then the kids woke up, time to bath them. I cooked, clean the kitchen and feed them before Bubu sampai to fetch Insan & Lia and Mom get home. Lia seems interested in my nose ring, bracelet and anklet. Promised to get her bracelet & anklet in JB. I gave Bubu one pair of wedges which I bought about a year ago. In return, she gave me her pinky, large tote bag. I love it! I'll post the picture of it next time (oops..camera still in 'hospital')
I had this dream last nite. I was sitting at my place in the office, assisting a new trainee (girl) doing bookings and answering e-mails. I was laughing and smiling. The trainee smiled too. We're kinda busy at that time but I can't remember of what. Suddenly I saw a familiar figure sitting on a chair next to me. There he was, wearing his uniform and looking handsome - MY JEJAKA IDAMAN! Pelik, bila pula kami jadi colleague? He looked at me and smile, but just as he was about to say something, my alarm starts buzzing! Cissssssss.....bedebah sungguh! And my dreams shattered...
Okay..have to stop now. I'll do my packing when I get home later. *Clueless..what will or must I bring?*
Till next post, TataTitiTutu!!!

No comments: