Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pics....

Hi y'all!

Malas mau intro panjang-panjang. Here's some pictures taken a week ago:-










This is me during CCM Travel Fair di JB. I'm staring at MNG shop just in front of me yang sedang sale 70%...












My booth at City Square, JB. Ketara last minute preparation..hiks...!












This is Dafi. Dia perform masa first day CCM. Proven that his talent is so so saja. Nothing outstanding pun...(so why did I took his pic? Hish! - sambil pukul kepala sendiri)












This is the bag that I bought at Inner City...supposedly for myself but I gave it to my mom (you know why if you read my previous entry)












My new shade costs me RM299.00 by Channel. Lari budget siuuuuuuuuuuuut!!!! By the way picture taken in my hotel room at JB.


Now, Let's see what I have in my bag:-


















Not so much, rite? Hehehehe...
From left:-

01. My hair band

02. My old non-branded shade

03. Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation No.22 - Natural Beige

04. Guess purse

05. Ointment : Vicks, Minyak cap kapak & Eucalyptus oil

06. Christian Dior Mini Mascara - Black

07. Silky Girl Mascara - Lash Maximizer

08. Silky Girl Lip Gloss No. 14 - Peacy Pink

09. Orima Concealer No. 5

10. Silky Girl Lipstick No 01 - Naked

11. Christian Dior's Diorific Lipstick No. 29 - Brun Tumulte

12. Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick No. 5 - Enchantress

13. Ralph Lauren Mini Perfume - HOT (tumpah dalam beg masa shopping....huhuhuhuhuhu...)

14. The Color Institute Eye Shadow Palette

15. Dunhill Light Menthol Box 20

16. Lighter

17. Silky Girl Pressed Powder No. 03 - Rose Beige

18. Pop! Eye Shadow Palette

19. Silky Girl Lightening Pressed Powder No 04 - Deep

20. Blusher Brush

21. Eyebrow Pencil Sharpener

22. Le' Rony Eyebrow Pencil No.02 - Dark Brown

23. Eyebrow Brush

24. Duo Color Eyebrow Pencil - Black & Red Brown (Beli di Kedai India lah!)

25. Silky Girl Duo Eye Shadow No. 01 - Monet Lavender

26. In2it Color Set Eye Shadow Palette No. 5 - Venus

27. Bodyshop Shimmer Cubes Palettes 10

28. Bodyshop Eyeshadow - cannot read the label sebab too kabur

29. Last but not least, office key, drawer key & house key.

That's about it. Thanks KakRed for the idea of menyelongkar beg sendiri (hehehehehhee).

I'm running out of idea. I better stop now. Till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: