Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm Wet!

Yep, you read the title right. I'm wet from top to toe. Bayang kan aku yang jelita ini kebasahan disirami air hujan on my way to the bus station! Why oh why must this happen to me? And why didn't I bring the fucking umbrella in the first place walaupun sudah tau mendung gila di luar tadi? Serves me right, I arrived at the airport soaking wet. On the way tu memang aku jadi center of attention la kiranya because of my keadaaan yang basah kuyup lencun. Walaubagaimanapun, tetap maintain ayu tau! I walk to the direction of my office with my head held high.

Sampai ofis, manusia2 durjana di dalam tu ketawakan aku. Sial! Nanti aku balas, siap la korang!Nasib baik ada uniform spare, dapat juga aku pakai baju kering. Smells a bit funny tapi lantaklah. Asal kering..hehehe...anyways, walaupun baju luar kering, baju dalam aku masih basah lagi. Celaka tol! Apa lagi, ada la kesan basah at 'you know where' on my spare uniform. Hish..geramnya! Sabar Linda..sabar. I remind myself to stay calm. Hopefully that's the last unfortunate event for today.

I've sent my letter of application and resume to one semi-government organization yesterday. I knew about the vacancy for quite a while, cuma belum kena publish di paper saja. So once I saw it, I wasted no time to apply. Harap-harap dapat. For those yang baca this blog, especially this enty, please pray for me, pray that I will get a new job. Insya-Allah dengan doa korang semua aku dapat la kerja baru ni. Thank you in advance kepada yang sudi mendoakan aku yer...hanya Allah dapat membalas jasa baik korang.

Latest development in my office...ada seorang hamba Allah yang sedang mengandung suddenly stop talking to me without any reason. Apa salah aku? Aaahhh..lantaklah. I'm tired of it already. Maybe it's time for me to say 'Okay, I've had enough' because selama ni aku terlalu bagi muka to people around me. They need my help, I'll help. They want me to listen to their problem, I'm ready to lend my ears. So why should I be bothered if she don't wanna talk to me? Well, maybe a little bothered sebab we used to be very close. Maybe aku ada salah or maybe dia salah anggap terhadap aku. Hey, this makes me realize yang almost semua perempuan mengandung suka irritate or cari pasal dengan aku (dengan yang tidak mengandung okay pula). Starts with Zaiton, then Chua, my aunt and now Wan! Do I have such a negative aura around preggers? I don't know and I dont wanna think about it. It drains my energy. Lama-lama boleh meroyan aku just fikir pasal benda ni. Let it be lah. I don't care anymore.

Tea walked passed by my office a few times yesterday. Most of the time I noticed dia curi-curi tengok aku. At one time I caught him looking at me. Dupp..jantung aku macam mau tercabut! But I play cool, act natural padahal dalam hati Allah Taala saja yang tau. You know, aku rasa dia ada feeling towards me. I can feel it (hish, macam psychic yang perasan..hahahah). Tapi macam mana ni? What should I do to know if he has feelings for me? If I'm right, senang sikit but if I'm wrong....wargh!!! Maluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Silap silap pindah negeri aku! Hehhee...

I don't see him today. Where is he? Heh, korang pun bukannya tau dia di mana kan? Bodo piang gak aku ni. Lagi mau tanya.

I guess sampai disini dulu coretan gila yang sanggup aku typekan. Esok-esok aku sambung k! Till next post, TataTitiTutu!


P/S Three more nites to go until my much needed off day. Cepat la masa berjalan, aku mau REHAT!!!!!!

No comments: