Friday, November 30, 2007

Punishment

I'll be on duty from 0900hrs to 1500hrs on Saturday. Then balik kampung coz my bro wants to celebrate his 12th birthday di kampung. I betcha mesti havoc on that day...and yang paling busy of all of course la, who else but me! Then I have to rush back to KK on Sunday morning to attend Aunty Salmah's daughter punya wedding. Time belum confirm lagi but I kena jugak rush balik sebab my other bro wanna use my car for his futsal match.

I'm actually quite bengang with my brothers punya perangai. They always took things for granted. I can say that they're not very responsible in anything they do. Thay're rather selfish and arrogant at the same time. Quite typical for a Pakistani blood like us. I really hate the fact that they don't really respect my properties as I respect theirs. They'll use my things as they like without asking for permission. Like last nite, my bro simply jalan using my car without telling anyone where he went to. I'm so fucking pissed! I've just filled up the tank but when I check the car in the morning, it's EMPTY! Can you blame me for being all bitchy at him after what he's done? Merasalah makian super saiya peringkat ke lapan belas.

I don't mind if they wanna use the car. Just be rational and responsible and timbang rasa la sikit. Kereta tu pakai petrol bukan pakai solar power. Lain la kalau kakak kau ni Puan Sri or Mak Datin ada harta berbillion RM..for sure aku x kisah. So, from now on, my bro kena banned from driving my car until he learn the importance of respect. Nak pegi mana-mana, naik bas atau ambik teksi atau suruh kawan ambik. No way I'm gonna let him drive again. That's his punishment for not respecting me and my property.

Am I being too much? I don't think so. I must give him the taste of his own medicine. Face the consequences of his deed.

But whatever it is, I luv you bro! Just remember: Blood is Thicker Than Water. No matter how bad or good you are, you are my bro forever.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: