Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Teeny Weeny Mishap

I was on my way to work this morning when it happened. I've never had any problem whatsoever everytime I passed SJ area. I'm also sure that my driving skills are 11 out of 10 (I've got full marks during my driving test) BUT still it happened to me.

There's one selekoh before I turn to the left, heading to my office. So as usual I took my sweet time and turn, suddenly my car terlanggar the curb! There's a loud sound like 'gedebuk' or something but I just jalan...buat selamba padahal my heart dah racing setengah mati! Shit, orang kiri kanan pun tengok semacam tapi my muka still maintain selamba. Dah parking I went and check the wheels...alhamdulillah sport rim aku x bengkok cuma tyre je koyak sikit. Nasib baik dah gaji kalau x harussss aku pengsan!

By the way I'm not feeling so good today. Kepala aku berat semacam and perut aku buat hal pulak. Kang nak pegi doctor la. Maybe aku nak amik MC. Tak larat!

Oh, by the way, my mom's back! Yippie! Gumbiranya aku!

Till next post, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: