Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Keep My Promise...

I've promised an update....

So here goes, my life in a week-kasi short cut to sum it all up.

Monday
Went to work as usual. Nothing special happened.

Tuesday
Got myself involved in a mess. A rather silly one. Not in a good mood AT ALL. Having trouble sleeping. Apakah itu??? I'm not ready to reveal it just yet. I'll tell u guys 'bout it later...much later.

Wednesday
I'm putting on a brave face getting through the day. No matter what happens, I'm staying strong and determined more than ever. At the ned of the day, everything worked just fine. Crisis over...phew!

Thursday
The unluckiest day of my entire week and it's all because of one fucked-up online flight booking! It's not even my fault but it cost me RM137.00!!! DAMN U M******* A*******!!!

Friday
Start my day fresh & relaxed. Everything is back on track. I'm so relieved that I can breathe easy. Went out with Jassie after work & had a good time.

Saturday (it's today)
Work - nothing special. Finishing my task but somehow I have to wait till Monday to complete all pending tasks.
Went out with Mom, Ira n Ajib after work...we've gotta get all those materials for my brother's wedding. We're making our own dais so there's a lot of work to do. I'm really tired and my feet hurt like hell. NVM, at least we've got one thing done.

I wanna put some pictures of our shopping spree, but I'm just plain lazy rite now. I need a good rest to recharge my batteries.

I longed to fall asleep and wake up late on the next day.

Gawd, I really AM tired!

C ya!

No comments: