Saturday, November 28, 2009

Still sad...

For those who are following/reading this blog dah tentu tahu my uncle passed away recently (also my late grandma in March 2009). Since then, I haven't update my blog. I have no desire to do so. Maybe because I'm too sad/too tired, hence the desire to blog kinda slipped away. This year alone, saya telah kehilangan dua insan yang paling saya sayangi...

I wanna write about all bittersweet memories that I once share with them, but I found it too hard to write without crying. Their passing reminds me so much of the day my dad passed away...and instantly I'm back to the traumatic experience again. Not that I'm not 'redha' with fate but somehow it's hard to let go.

I don't know how to describe my feelings rite now. It's too messy, too tangled and too....*sigh*...complicated. However I will always pray for forgiveness from Allah, for my strength, my patience and my iman. I will always pray for the departed souls...may Allah forgive their sins.

And to all my loyal readers (and the new ones too)...sedekahkanlah Al-Fatihah kepada Arwah baba, Azni bin Abd Hamid dan Arwah Pakcik, Azlanee bin Abd Hamid...semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama org2 yg beriman...Amin...

For my non muslim readers, pray for my grandma, The Late Laura Liew Ah Moi..may her soul rest in peace...

Later ppl!

No comments: