Friday, June 22, 2007

Aku Lambat Pi Kerja ( LAGI) Hari Ni.....

I'll be covering Ronald's shift from 28 June onwards coz he'll be goin' to Penang - Travel Fair. *Sigh*. Terpaksa sacrifice kerja malam lagi walaupun sebenarnya aku tidak rela. Nevermind, I'll be on leave from 3 to 5 July and Ronald have to cover my shift. Fair enough, don't you think?

It's been raining for the past few days and I tahank GOD for that. It makes me sleep like a baby through the nite, what with the air so cold...bilik aku yang panas membara pun rasa macam ada aircond. Woohooo...aku suka! AND my sis slept at my aunt's house for 2 days straight so I have the room for myself, plus, I have the advantage of having our little table fan all to myself! Of course it's only temporary but I'll enjoy it while it last.

Today I've cooked Ikan Rebus Kunyit (lunch cum dinner). Add in a lot of cili padi for a kick. Soooo delicious. I cannot tahan, terus makan as soon as ikan masak. Hirup kuah semangkuk...best gilaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Tapau bawa pi office for dinner. Speaking of which, I am late for work...AGAIN! LAst week pun lambat, today pun lambat for almost 30 minutes. My bad, lambat gerak dari rumah. Friday selalunya aku awal jalan coz our bus stop is very near to Masjid so memang crowded every Friday orang sembahyang Jumaat. Bas jarang masuk sebab jalan sempit, penuh kereta so susah bergerak. Normally jam 1200 aku sudah sampai di bus stop but tadi almost 1240 baru gerak dari rumah. Lambat la jadinya.

Tadi juga my Czech group of 6 pax depart balik negeri dia. Sent them off at departure hall, gambar - gambar sikit, then babai dorang. No, I wont post those pictures here coz I don't look good in it.

I guess I have to stop now, time to go home. I'll tell you more in my next post. Until then, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: