Sunday, June 24, 2007

The List 3 : My Jejakas Idamanz....

Hi guysz...

Straight to the point, let's check the next episode of my list. Today, it's all about guys, guys, guys! So I wanna share my Jejakas Idamans with you guys. This is also to proove that I have a great taste in man (probably the reason why I'm still single). Kenapa? Tak percaya aah? Okay, Ko tengok la gambar jejakas kus as follows (in ranDom order)

MILO VENTIGMILIA



First saw him on Gilmore Girls, did'nt like him one bit. I was gugugagaing over Jared Padalecki at that time so I completely ignored Milo's potential to be the next hottie. As he grew mature, so does his looks. I'm totally breathless when I saw him in Heroes cause he looked so...different from his Gilmore Girls day. Love you Milo!






JC CHASEZ



He's my favourite in 'NSYNC from the beginning (I Want You Back..lalalalala). He's got a powerful voice too! I was under his spell when I saw 'NSYNC videoclip - GONE. He's totally HOT with his wavy hair and well-toned body. Even if he's career don't really shine like Justin, he's always be in my heart. You'll always have my love, J!


FAHRIN AHMAD

I dont care if he's dating Linda Onn! He's HOT! He's got the 'LELAKI MELAYU SEJATI' Look. Although in my opinion his shoulder's too broad, but that does'nt degrade my liking in him. His personality, his charisma, his background...whew, so son-in-law material. When my mom bugged me with the 'when will you get married' type of question, my answer is 'Tunggu Fahrin meminang..'. Automatically my mom will keep quiet. So I can say Fahrin is my Knight in Shining Armour. You're my hero, Fahrin...

AKO MUSTAPHA

This one I dah cop jadi laki! I booking okay! Ada yang jealous? Menyampah? I don't care! I don't care if you wanna say that I'm perasan or watever. Kalau ko menyampah, jangan baca blog aku. Mekaseh. So, this cutie pie memang menjadi kegilaan aku. I really like his face, his personality yang sempoi but smart. I know he's quite manja tapi dia best. Kalau cuddle mesti best ni..hehehe...anywayz, aku memang chentakan AKO MUSTAPHA (dia cinta aku ke tak? heheheh)

LOUIS KOO TIN LOK
First saw him in Cold Blood Warm Heart. Masa tu dia putih melepak lagi, bibir pun merah menyala gitu. Hidung mancung, body jangan cakaplah. But ramai orang cakap yang he's snobbish. Ah, gasaklah. Snobbish knobbish, he's still HOT. . Dalam ramai- ramai Hongkies punya pelakon, aku rasa dia yang paling handsome (Leon Lai, Aaron Kwok, Jimmy Lin sudah out of list sebab sudah kertu). Wajib di tayang kepada umum kalau dia jadi boyfriend aku (mati la berangan!). NGO OI NEI, AH KOO!

YUTAKA TAKENOUCHI

Me and my aunt memang crazy over this guy. What a handsome face he have. Just look at him; hidung mancung, dagu lekuk, mata sexy, bibir sexy...I wonder if he's a good kisser *wondering*..Hmmm...*smile*. I really wanna thank my Mom coz she's the one who brought this Japanese video tape entitled Beach Boys, starring Yutaka & takeshi Sorimachi. So basically dia yang introduce me to Yutaka. From that moment, there's no turning back. Jatuh hati sejatuh-jatuhnya with him...feeling giler you!. Aishiteru, Takenouchi-sama

MATTHEW PORETTA

Do you remember this handsome face? No? Let me give you a hint - The New Adventure of Robin Hood. Got it? It was back in 1999 or 1998 if I'm not mistaken (we have'nt installed our Astro yet) and the programme aired on TV3 every Thursday at 2100 or 2130. And yes, we've got our butt glued to the couch every Thursday, drooling over him (walaupun dalam ramai ramai ni dia yang paling 'kertu'). Sampai mimpi jadi Maid Marion, okay! Kelas gitu. You're my Prince Charming, Matt!


ADAM RODRIGUEZ



I am so lucky to be a CSI's buff coz I found this hot Latino in CSI Miami. He's sooo yummylicious! With his tanned skin, toned body, gorgeous eyes and sexy lips...he won my heart. I like his voice, his walk his persona...kinda make me stunned whenever I laid my eyes on him. Besides, don't they always said that Latino's have the best butt in the world? Te Amo, Adamito!





ADRIAN GRENIER

First saw him in Drive Me Crazy. He played Chase Hammond along Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina The Teenage Witch). He's cute and charming. Basically aku fell in love with his character - Chase Hammond. Then I never saw him again in movies, sitcoms or TV programme so I played DMC over & over until I memorized the whole dialog. I thought I hit a jackpot when I saw him on Entourage & The Devil Wears Prada - I'd practically jumping like crazy! And best of all, he still keep his wavy hair just the way I like it!LOVE YOU ADRIAN!




ORLANDO BLOOM

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!! Nah ambik kau declaration of love yang melampau katanya. I don't give a damn kalau aku di kutuk. He's my favourite of all, the one and only ORLANDO BLOOM. Dari LOTR sampai Pirates, he's still number one in my heart. Kalau dia jadi boyfriend aku, wajib di tayang seluruh dunia dan sumpah akan setia sampai mati (over kan statement I?). Whatever it is, you're the best, ORLY!





There you have it, senarai jejaka hot menurut pandangan aku. Memang meletops abis diorang kan? Tapi it's not the end of it coz there's more hottie in my list. I'll keep posting in my future entries.

For those who'd like to share your thought on my hottie, you're more than welcomed. But remember to leave your name okay! Nama samaran pun boleh, at least better than anonymous. I'd like to know who you are.

Till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: