Friday, June 15, 2007

Same old, same old

Woke up at 0900hrs, terus kemas rumah. Malas masak, thank GOD lauk semalam (Ikan Goreng + sambal belacan = YUMMY!) masih ada. Reheat it, then I went to kedai beli barang sikit. Makan sambil tengok The Nanny's re-run. Pas tu aku angkat kain. 1200hrs, ready to go to work.
The above happened today. Actually it happened everytime when I'm working on afternoon shift, except on some Saturdays and Sundays when my sisters home. Ada juga kawan coz selalunya I'm all alone.
Two days ago I watched Shrek 3. It's hillarious! Especially the Donkey and Puss In Boots. Ndak boring walaupun tengok berkali-kali. Malam nanti mau tengok Pirates of The Caribbean : At Worlds End. Besok la aku bagitau my opinion on this one. Kesian kan..beru sekarang aku ada chance mau tengok Pirates..orang lain maybe boring sudah cerita pasal pirates. Owh, waddahell! Yang penting aku dapat tengok. Ahoy matey! Aye aye!
Ok, here's my list of movies yang aku mau tengok (akan datang). Just a short list, but it'll grow longer in future :-

1. Harry Potter & The Order of Phoenix

2. Muallaf

3. Dukun The Movie (kalau kena release balik)

4. Evan Almighty (if it's not banned in Malaysia)

5. Knocked Up

6. Ratatouille

7. 1408

8. Ocean 13

9. Surfs Up!
Cuma dua Malay movie yang aku mau tengok. Surprise? Don't be. Sebab I'm very selective when it comes to Malay movie. Unless, if it's Afdlin's product mesti aku tengok sebab his idea is refreshing. Although lawak dia tak semua orang faham. It takes a genius to understand a genius, got it? hehehehe...
I have high hopes for Muallaf. From what I've heard and read in magazines and papers and blogs (and gossipers all over the place), it's gonna be a good one. AND speaking of Muallaf, new controversy has sparked when Sharifah Amani @ Nani shaved her head! It's true, she did it. What a brave young girl. Okay, I'm not 100% setuju with her action but it's her hair and her decision. Here's the picture of bald Nani:-

Picture courtesy of klubbkidd.blogdrive.com
Heboh satu Malaya pasal Nani yang membotakkan kepala beliau sekaligus mengorbankan rambut beliau yang cantik mengurai itu (bahasa...). Memang shocking sebab mula mula aku ingat gimmick ja or dia pakai latex mask di kepala. Rupanya she's botak fo real. Aku ndak berani la komen panjang panjang pasal benda ni sudah jadi isu agama. Everyone knows that isu agama ni very the sensitive so I rest my case.
Anyhoo, baru kejap tadi jejaka idamanku lalu di depan...lama juga aku ndak nampak dia ni. At least lepas juga rindu mau tengok muka dia yang kiut miut tu. Heh, jiwang siut! Ndak sia sia aku bermekap ari ni kan...hehe...
Sekarang aku sedang plan mau makan apa for dinner. It's not easy to cari makan here at the airport, maklum la sedang renovation. Kantin yang ada dulu pun sudah di hapuskan and we were left with crappy restaurant & the only fast food available. KFC, The Mouth Restaurant (the so-called elegant restaurant yang makanannya rasa macam muntah hanjeng tapi mahal mau mampus), and KKIA Cafe yang petang cuma jual kuih yang almost expired. Tell me my loyal readers, DI MANAKAH KEADILAN?
Rasanya that's all for now. Tomorrow I'll be busy coz ada client dari Czech Republic datang to settle payment and book tour baru for his group. Ini pun masalah juga ni sebab they cannot make up their mind, selalu ada last minutes changes. Some wants to go water rafting, ada yang mau Island Leisure. Dunno which is which, besok baru finalize. I want to prepare myself physically and mentally for the battle tomorrow. Wish me luck okay!
Till next post, TataTitiTutu...

No comments: