Sunday, June 17, 2007

The List 2

I'm 40 minutes late to work today. My bad, last nite I slept at 3 a.m. coz chatting up with my cousins. Akibatnya mata aku yang ayu dan lawa jadi bengkak and kuyu..huhuhu...
Okay, yesterday I've posted the list of my fav foods. So today, let's see the list of my fav. movie of all time:-
1. White Chicks
2. Hot Chicks
3. Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone
4. Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secret
5. Harry Potter & The Prisoer of Azkaban
6. Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
7. Narnia
8. Lemony Snicket & The Series of Unfortunate Events
9. Ice Age
10. Ice Age 2
11. Sister Act
12. Sister Act 2
10. Lord of The Ring : Fellowship of The Ring
11. Lord of The Ring : The Twin Tower
13. Lord of The Ring : The Return of The King
14. Pirates of The Carribean : Curse of The Black Pearl
15. Pirates of The Carribean : Dead Man's Chest
16. Shrek
17. Shrek 2
18. Shrek The Third
19. Hide and Seek
20. Tale of Two Sisters
21. The Princess Diary
22. The Princess Diary2 : Royal Engagement
23. The Animal
24. Mr Bean : Ultimate Disaster
25. Buli
26. Buli Balik
27. Baik Punya Cilok
28. Sumo-Lah
29. CINTA
30. Senario Lagi
Chups, setakai ini dulu. Yes, I'm a movie addict. If you wonder why Pirates of The Carribean : At Worlds End is not in my list, jawapannya mudah saja. Sebab aku belum tengok lagi...huhuhuhu...Bila aku sudah tengok haruss...masuk dalam list aku, don't worry.
Camera aku still rosak. Dunno what's wrong. Next week baru hantar repair. Haiyaaa...duit lagi.. (*sigh*)
Anyhoo, I'm a little bit off track today sebab not enough sleep and teringat bilik yang berhamburan macam tongkang pecah. Sabar saja la...apa boleh buat. That's how it'll be kalau ramai orang di rumah (my nenek's and cousin's malam ni baru pulang). So sementara tu I have to be very...very...patient walaupun I'm not comfortable with the mess in my room. Bertuah punya cousins kan..menyemak pandai, mengemas hampeh!
I guess that's all for now. I'll be posting again tomorrow. Until then, TataTitiTutu!
p/s Tadi aku dapat tips dari guest, RM50.00 gitu. Macam tau tau ja aku hampir pokai..hehe..Alhamdulillah, rezeki jangan di tolak....hikhikhik...

No comments: