Saturday, June 23, 2007

The 80's..

Suddenly aku terflash back zaman 80an yang boleh dikatakan zaman kegemilangan in my life. My grandma used to say that era (80's) is 'zaman kuda makan tembaga'. I think I have a nice childhood experience. Zaman 80's and 90's juga we had a lot of TV programme yang di alih bahasa especially Japanese like Akantare, Oshin, Miss Comet, Gaban, Masked Rider, Moero Attack and lot's more. How can I forget the 'Moero Attack' fever in 1990, where all the girls wants to be 'Chun' - the main character. Almost everybody ikat rambut like her, pretending to be the best volleyball player in the universe. Every afternoon at 1630hrs, we'll be stuck in front of the TV, eyes glued forward watching the show. After that, tiada lain activity - VOLLEYBALL TIME. Aku rasa masa tu kami cukup fit sebab tiap tiap petang practice. Oh how I missed my childhood! (Emotional kejap...)

If I could turn back time to my childhood kan best? Teringin aku mau tengok balik gaya aku masa budak-budak dulu. Mesti aku ketawa tu sebab dulu I'm kinda like gangster sikit. Very the garang and tomboyish. Hish...macam bodo ja.

Okay, for those yang still remember Moero Attack, here's the video of it's opening credit. I can't believe i still know how to sing the song after soooo long, and now it's stuck in my head like a faulty CD player (hikhikhik)

Enjoy guys, until next post, TataTitiTutu!


No comments: