Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY - The After Effect

Dear loyal readers...

1000000000 apologies sbb lambat update. It's because I'm pretty occupied with this and that..biasa la, pindah ke environment baru so banyak yg nak kene adjust.

My CNY celebration is great: friends & relatives gathered at my grandparent's house, a lot of eating, dancing and ang pau. Yang bestnya, every morning, afternoon and night all of us menari poco poco as our routine exercise. Habis sakit segala kaki, pinggang and sebagainya but that's where the fun is. Tambah lagi my uncle's and aunties semua sot-sot, dari '0' terus pandai menari poco poco. Orang yang paling enjoy is my grand dad. Walaupun cuma jadi loyal audience to our performance, selagi tak habis dia tak berganjak seinci pun. Then when its finally over, dia boleh suruh sambung lagi sekali. That's how he enjoyed our manic dancing (winks). This poco poco dance actually quite contageous, me also got infected by it. Started from my uncle's wedding las month, up to know it's still playing in my head and I'll be dancing poco-poco whenever I can. It's a good exercise sebab tak terikat sangat macam aerobic and yang sewaktu dengannya.

We had a very simple feast this year. Lots of fish and chicken, less red meat but for my grandparents punya side the 'ngok-ngok' of course jadi main dish ler. Oh, by the way lupa nak announce yang my aunt dah bersalin last november lagi (OMG! Berapa punya lama daaa). She's got a baby gal, namanya Nur Alyssa Buhari. Sekarang dah 3 bulan, she's our little darling...berebut orang nak dukung, dodoi dan sebagainya. Centre of attention la konon masa CNY baru2 ni.

Anyway, it's always sad to say goodbye. Berat hati nak berpisah with cousins and all after a few days having fun together. But things has to move on so masing2 bawa haluan sendiri. My grand dad suruh pulang kampung lagi on Chap Goh Mei, tapi tengok keadaan le. Ikut hati memang naaaak sangat cuma masa jealous sangat kat our schedule, kenalah adjust sikit.

Oh well, back to work. No more holiday walaupun masih 'in holiday mood'. Hmm..this morning aku terserempak with my classmate a.k.a my crush time sekolah dulu. Ya Allah, serabainya dia! Denagn rambut panjang, misai, janggut tak terurus...sedih aku nengok keadaan dia. From the way he dressed, maybe dia keja as a Technician at the building where I'm working at. X tau la kalau aku salah teka. He used to be so smart and clean back then, dunno what happened to him. We just say hi and exchanged a brief smile, tak sempat aku tanya dia soalan bonus. Takpe lah, lain kali ada rezeki jumpa lagi..hehehe..

Ok la rasanya dah banyak aku membebel. Kalau free esok aku update lagi yer..

till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: