Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Updates

*Received good news - my grandma (mom's mother) doesn't have to do dialysis (dunno if I get the spelling right) cause her kidneys are still functioning despite some glitch due to aging.

*Grandpa decided to celebrate the good news with family gathering this weekend. Balik kampung, yeah yeah! I can see and hear the poco-poco dance and music in the air already.

*Shirin will be staying with us for a couple of days next week coz her hubby's going to Manila for some motorcycle conference or whateveristiscalled. Another yeay! Sure she'll bring baby Alyssa along so I could play peekaboo with that little bunny..hehehe...

*I'm worried about Ajib. He's been complaining about his ear...sakit and he can't listen well (left ear). Could it be an ear infection? I'll bring him to clinic tomorrow.

That's all...Till Next Post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: