Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Place, New Environment, New Attitude

Assalamualaikum w.b.h

Today is my 2nd day working in a new place and a new environment. So far so good, no glitch, hiccups or watever it is that makes me repulsive. Good news also for me cause it's really easy to find a place to eat here. Alamat naik lagi laa badan aku yang chomel ini...aduh...!

I still owe you people my uncle punya wedding pictures...thousand apologies cos at this moment I have loads of stuff to hold in my hand so as soon as I can I'll upload 'em for ya. Kang korang tengok la sendiri kemeriahan majlis itu ye.

CNY is just around the corner (lusa). Esok aku half day nak balik kampung. Al-maklumlah aku ni kan quarter chinese, my grand parents are celebrating CNY. Maleh aku nak xplain benda ni....kalau nak tau sila rujuk my 1st entry ye...kat sana aku dah explain segala macam yang patut korang tau. Nak explain kali kedua? X yah laa...penat aku tau.

K la..I guess after CNY baru dapat update this blog. Kat kampung xde internet so to my loyal readers (if any) bear with me, I'll be back after CNY. To all my chinese friend & relatives, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Xe Ru Yi, Hung Bao Na Lai.

C ya after holiday, till next post, TataTitiTutu!

No comments: