Monday, March 24, 2008

AF6 1st Concert

Watched AF6 punya 1st concert last Saturday. I dont have much hope for this season punya AF...maklum la bukan Pak Nil yang hosting. However, since I've been following AF since 1st season, aku tengok la jugak.

Diaries okay coz Sarimah is the host and she did a good job. But AC Mizal as AF concerts host...hurm...not so good but give him a chance. Who knows ada miracle?

I'm not trying to be a commentator abour AF or it's students mcm other bloggers, but I just wanna voice out my honest opinion about them. It may be a little rough but it's my blog anyway and sukati aku mau cakap apa so here goes (U no likey? U bleh blah! Pigi baca blog org lain)


Rina - Simply The Best (Tina Turner)
No doubt she could perform. But it's quite a club performance in my thinking. Boleh tahan la kan for a 44 yr old lady.
I give....6 out of 10.


Alif - Sayang Sayang (Aliff Aziz)
BORING BORING BORIIIIIIIIIING. Sudah la lagu buruk, performance pun yuckie..suara dia laaaagi la teruk! Macam x makan 10 hari! I almost doozed-off during his performance.
0 out of 10 sebab x best

Lufya - Engkar (Bungawateverhernameis)
She's pretty alright, but can she sing well? Nope, I dun think so. Setakat K-Box or Karaoke lounge ok la kot. Semput, not applying the correct breathing technique. Ooh..she dances a little too much over the song too! Is that suppossed to impress us? Again, nope! Perhaps after si Alif kena comment tu she's thinking to herself, 'Maybe I should dance a bit more, play with the camera, flirt smile to the judges then I'll get compliments walaupun aku nyanyi x best'. No, honey that not it.
For her so so performance, I give her 1 out of 10

Naim - Memburu Rindu (Hattan)
Shiz! This lass butchered the song! Kalau aku jadi Hattan, aku cekik si Naim. It's like nyanyi di khemah orang kahwin. Memang terrible. Tapi in diaries...masa dia nyanyi dangdut tu ok pulak yer? Eh, nice hair! For the first time muka Naim nampak resh..bukan macam muka bantal......ngeh ngeh ngeh....
It's also 1 out of 10 for Naim

Ika - Kesetiaan (Siti Sarah)
WTF? Mcm mana makhluk ni blh masuk AF? Mau cakap cantik, apparently not...so what makes her qualified? At first she berangan feeling mau nyanyi Umbrella (yuck, lagu sial!). When Pengetua tanya why she chose that song, dia jawab sebab dia minat lagu Umbrella. Oi bongok, pilih lagu ikut kemampuan vokal, bukan pasal minat. Pengetua tau ko mmg x bole bawa lagu Umbrella yg x best tu, that's y tukar lagu Kesetiaan. Last last ko kasi hancur the song with your fugly, diabolical voice like nyanyian budak tadika. Big mistake, Ika, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG mistake! Eeeeeewwwwww.....VOTE HER OUT PLEASE!
Aku kasi ko -10 out of 10. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH!!!!!!!

Toi - Pagi Yang Gelap (Hujan)
Contrary to other people's comment about him, I find his performance quite entertaining. Okay, he's not much of a model or anything, but he's fun! I guess he's saved by his song selection. Next task belum tau lagi. If he's good then he'll shine but honestly I dun think he could co far in this industry UNLESS jadi pelakon cerita lawak. Sorry, just being honest *giggling*
I give him...5 out of 10..hiks

Nadia - Rindu (Hetty Koes Endang)
What a pretty baby! She's adorable. She's got a huge voice and lucky her she's chosen the right song. My only wish is for her to soften up her voice just a lil' bit. If she did, it'll be perfect!
I grant her an 8 out of 10 (almost perfect)

Riz - Ketulusan Hati (My Chenta a.k.a Anuar Zain...thee..he...he..)
It's my fav song! And I'm glad, just glad Riz did well. However I'm not jumping on the couch over his performancelah, coz obviously masih ada slack here and there but I like his own improvisation over the song. Sounds's nice so I say he's good. And somebody please shoot the haidresser (or was it the image consultant?) dead on his/her brain! Apa punya style rambut si Riz ni? Macam orang botak yang bela rambut panjang kat tepi to cover the kebotakan. Teruk la!
I give him 8 out of 10 for not murdering the song (less 1% for the awful hair..tsk..tsk..tsk..)

Yana - Diriku Tapak Sulaiman (Elyana)
This song needs a lot focus...sadly, Yana doesn't have it. I dun think she understand the meaning as well. Plain. Boring. Forgettable. Zilch. Baju pun gross! Hey, kill the image consultant, please!
Yana, I give you 1 out of 10 sebab buruk performance ko!

Nubhan - Ruang Rindu (Letto)
Dun like him. I really dont. Good choice of song tapi I think he's quite sengau. I have problem with that. Anyway, he's not as bad as Ika, which is a good news. Performance, plain. Style, plain. Look, erm...so-so. Like Toi, I dun think he could go far in this industry unless dia ada talent behind the scene like tulis lirik or lagu. Sorry, but I dun like you.
I give you 3 out of 10 for effort

Stacy - No One (Alicia Keys)
Now we're talking! This babe is good! I dun care if Ogy said that she's copying Alicia Keys or whatever but this kind of song memang perlu movements like Stacy did. Dressing also kena dengan lagu. Good job, Stacy! *tepuk tangan kuat2*
Definitely 10 out of 10!

Faisal - Satu Kiblat Yang Sama (Rabbani)
Another sad, boring performance. This is a good song, quite easy in my opinion for someone yang 'pandai' berqasidah yet he still salah masuk rumah! Lain key lagu, lain key dia nyanyi. Berapa laaaama x korek telinga daa?
-5 out of 10 for you. HAHAHA!

Saida - Terlalu Cinta (Rossa)
Yeah, she's too stressed out coz people have high hopes on her (being Datuk Sitiwhateverblahblahblah's sister). Is that suppose to be the reason for a bad delivery? No freakin' way! Okay, she has the voice, but you've gotta be kidding me if you said that she's superb when it's obvious that she's NOT in this first concert. Not convincing enough...she's gotta try harder. What is she wearing, drapes from her sister's house? Too bad...
I'm giving her 2 out of 10

Stanly - You Raised Me Up (Josh Groban)
I waited for him cause people said that he's good..ye lah, bersuara tenor konon kan. And perform pun paling last (strategy ke?). As soon as he open his mouth to sing, my heart did........NOTHING. I didn't get any goosebumps at all. Not excited nor jumping like a monkey, but I yawn all through the song. I disagree when Ogy said his was the best performance. It's messy and full of shit. A tenor (as he claimed himself to be one), knows how to control his voice. A tenor will not mess up such a beautiful song. A tenor could amaze people with their powerful voice. It's obvious that he failed to do so. I don't ever consider him as tenor judging from this concert's performance, unless he did something to prove me wrong. Wey, your coat (or tux) is quite large for you la Stanly...go kill your Image Consultant (you know who).For Stanly, it's 3 out of 10 for your effort.

Then came the elimination. I'm really happy when Ika, Lufya and Yana has the lowest vote. I was practically did a little joy dance cause I thought they're out. Cuma Yana yg betul2 tersingkir..ooh..what a waste! Ika and Lufya should've joined her (especially Ika 'The Idiot'). But if that's how they wanna run the show, I leave it at that.

Overall aku rasa konsert kali ni membosankan. More yawn than clap from our side. Oh well, hopefully (not so much, actually) next week punya concert will be better.

I think, Sarimah will do a good job hosting concert instead of AC, dont u think?

Toodles peeps!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If only you know how good Stanley is. If only you could be here through all these years we've been hearing him sing. Maybe you could go to Kuching soon and ask us what we think of Stanley's singing. You'd be surprised. I don't blame you for the rather negative comment because Stanley wasn't singing his best. His mom's ill at the moment and he has to leave her for a long period of time. Try singing while being reminded your mom could go anytime. However, I implore you to wait for Stanly to show his true colour.

MsFigure said...

You have your opinion, I have mine. That's why I said that I criticized the students based on their performance of the 1st concert. My review will change from time to time depending on their progress. Thank you for you comment, I really appreciate it.