Monday, March 31, 2008

AF6 2nd Concert

Like it or not, here's what I thought of AF6 student's performance last Saturday. I'm giving my review based on their performance DURING the 2nd concert, regardless of what perople say about them before. Bad or good, it's up to me. This is MY BLOG and MY REVIEW, so I can say what I want. Please leave if u don't like what I wrote. Ada faham?

LUFYA (Cintaku 100%)
I'm still not convinced that she could sing. I appreciate her effort, trying hard to impress the critics and fans but something is missing. Maybe lack of sincerity sebab she dun like the song and it shows. Uh-oh...apa hal ketiak basah? Haiyo...
I give you...2 out of 10 (sepatutnya 3 tapi potong 1 markah sebab ketiak basah...hahahahah)

TOI (Sang Pencinta)
Ok la bagi aku. Mau cakap dia best, x juga but at least x la bertabur performance dia. Kurang penghayatan and he's gotta improve his vocal more. Other than that, ok la..
Aku kasi dia 6 out of 10 for being fun..hehe..

STANLY (Sudah Tu Sudah)
Kan aku dah cakap...he's gonna murder the song. It is proven that I'm right! WOOHOOOO!! What an atrocious performance! Pitching ke longkang, phrasing entah hapa2, breathing jangan cakap la, x sustain langsung. Lebih teruk from last week. Tell me, what's his excuse this time, huh? We'll see if he improve next week.
I give you... -5 out of 10 for making my ears bernanah last Saturday

RINA (Ku Seru)
Sorry to say that I dun like the way she perform this song. Ala-ala sampai x sampai jer. and she turned to face the audience at the wrong time..x synchronized with the whole thing. Pendek kata x cantik la. This week x berapa best cam last week, so I hope she could 'tebus dosa' by performing her best for next week.
Aku bagi 3 out of 10 for effort

ALIFF (Angan Dan Sedar)
Macam orang sakit! Where's his energy gone to? This song is full of energy, but Aliff nyanyi lemau semacam. Audience di depan but dia pi tengok dancers memanjang tu apahal? Muka pun skema ja macam teda feeling. Senyum pun tidak. Hish, kluar la ko minggu depan! Menyampah aku! Tapi sebelum ko kluar, ko tembak dulu si Jasmi Rejab tu. Ntah fashion apa dia kasi ko ni kan?
Aku bagi 0 out of 10 for persembahan beliau yang lemau iteww

IKA (Malu Tapi Mahu)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Faham2 lah ye)
She deserves -10000000000000 out of 10 for her pathetic, diabolical performance...uwek!

NAIM (Aspalela)
Supposed to be entertaining and actually I expect Naim to play with the lyric. I'm a bit dissapointed cause Naim did not show enough attitude to carry this song. Maybe dia takut kena compare with Raja Lawak kot? Well, tuntutan lagunya dah macam tu, you have to play with your imagination. Ops, segment duyung iteww sungguh membuang masa and x perlu, okay! And, please, tendang si Jasmi Rejab bodoh tu jauh jauh! Look at what Naim's wearing? Macam pilak di KK punya style, hish!
Hmmm...aku bagi 3 out of 10 for effort untuk Naim

FAISAL (Ranggi Metropolis)
'Lagu Nasyid Tahun 3000' kata Ramli MS..hehe. Abang Nasyid dah improve yer...siap lompat tu! I like his performance but still won't root for him. One thing aku perasan - rambut dia cam tanduk kan? If he continue to improve, maybe leh stay lama kat Akademi.
Last week aku bagi -5, kali ni aku bagi 7 out of 10 coz dah improve.

SAIDA (Dokter Cinta)
Memang improve dari last week, but still not convincing enough. She can move alright tapi mcm tak unleash sepenuhnya. Lagu ni cheeky and gatal2 sikit tapi nampaknya dia belum ready to go all out. Masih kureng banyak lagi yer. Last week she sounded very different from her sister *rolling my eyes* but this week ada part2 yg sounded like *rolling my eyes..AGAIN!* her sister.
It's 5 out of 10 for Saida

STACY (Rela)
YEAH she did it AGAIN! *Clap* Stacy did make this song worth hearing! This babe is really something. I hope she'll continue to shine all the way. She just stood there and sing but I can feel her emotion flowing throughout the song. Enchanting! Good job, Stacy!
Another 10 out of 10...superb!

RIZ (Separuh Masa)
My favourite song! Riz definitely can move, but x payah la move banyak sangat...nampak semput sampai breathing x dpt di kontrol. Baju pun sendat semacam sampai nampak gegaran lelemaks di sekitar perut....oh tidakz! And the hair, OMG! What the fuck happen to his hair? Last week teruk, kali ni pun sama teruk! Please la, ubah style 'mengcover' kebotakan itu to something else next week, naik jelak aku tengok!
Aku kasi 4 out of 10, tolak markah sebab baju n rambut yang teruk. Blame Jasmi Rejab, not me, mind!

NUBHAN (Tak Bisa Memilihmu)
Good job, cuma tempo ada lari sikit (how could the critics not realize this? Tsk...tsk...tsk). I agree with Adlin yang Nubhan looks so macam budak2 but his voice is something else. I'm impressed but if he could do better next week I lagi suka.
Nubhan gets 8 out of 10. I like!

NADIA (Umbrella)
Not good...not good...me no likey! Music arrangement pun busuk! She should concentrate more on her singing than dancing. Nampak macam terkejar-kejar dari satu phrasing ke satu phrasing. I dun like the way she pronounce 'together', 'forever', 'ever', 'each other' during the chorus. Macam dia tekan sangat perkataan tu. I hope dia belajar to be mo relax and improve her singing sebab her tone is so good. Too bad this week she didn't do well.
2 out of 10..too bad!

Credit to AC juga sebab improved a lot from last week walaupun masih ada jokes yang x menjadi..hehhehehehhe...

My prayers have been answered with the departure of Ika a.k.a The Idiot. I think this time people have made a right decision.

X sabar tunggu diari malam ni. Lagu apa pulak diorang dapat ek?

Toodles peeps!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry for the rather late blab back at cha. Hmmm... jadi back bencher permanent pulak aku kat blog ko nih yek. Neways, I give you props for standing by your words and continuing your critical review of my fren Stanley. He wasn't singing well, I have to agree. Tomorrow I think he'll still be at a low because Malay songs are not his forte. Sad to say that's what he gotta do to go on in this competition. He's singing a rock song that I usually belt out horribly in karaoke. It's nice big malay rock song, but I think, as you've pointed out correctly, he's gonna have a hard time singing. Hoep he stays on and show you what he's made off.

Unknown said...

I meant hope...

MsFigure said...

Well, glad that you realized how I work my critics out. I assure you that my critics will not be based on my likey or hatey meter, coz to be honest I haven't AFUNDI anybody yet up to this point. I'm looking forward to their 3rd concert, hope it's a good one.

Thanks for reading my blog, I really appreciate it!