Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

Last Saturday aku terpaksa tidur rumah Kak Jan walaupun aku x rela. Aku paling x suka tido rumah orang tau, sebabnya..memang aku x suka lah! X selesa okay! X bebas bergerak mau buat sesuka ati. And because of this, aku ter'miss' wedding cousin aku! Ini semua BUBU punya pasal! Dia yang paksa2 aku, suruh Kak Bedah ambik aku, konon malam hantar aku balik la..JANJI PLASTIK! Last-last aku balik Sunday nite juga! Mecik! Mencik! Mencik! Kalau aku tau jadi begini, sorry la aku pi rumah Kak Jan hari Sabtu lalu. MENYESAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! Enough la, there's no more next time. Aku xkan terpedaya lagi.

Nasib baik Stacy Juara AF6, sedikit sebanyak terobat juga luka hatiku..heheheh

Yesterday I was on MC. Sakit otak, sakit hati, sakit jiwa, sakit badan...mak bapak sakit semua datang. My right ankle ada sprained siiikit, jalan pun pincang a little bit however masih boleh tahan. Anyways, cousin BB Azlina tagged me on questions below:-

1. The best days of your life?
- Pay day!

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Japan because I'm in love with Yutaka Takenouchi,
- Thailand for good foods and shopping
- Jakarta sebab good food & ada Kak Ina di sana, so dia bole bawak jenjalan
- London, just for the sake of sight-seeing. Nak shopping x mampu..hohoho..and sebab Aunty Noraini Sherzaman a.k.a Ani Gemuk tinggal sana so dia boleh jadi tour guide..hehe..
- Spain, coz I love Spain so much! Estoy en amor con EspaƱa! Arriba! Arriba!
- Better still, suruh org tu sponsor aku perform Haj. Lebih afdal dan banyak pahalanya...tak gitu?

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Watching TV
- Make up!
- Cooking & Baking Cakes
- Bowling
- Swimming

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- In this worls we're living? Yes it can. Ko hengat without money you can survive? Ni bukan zaman tok moyang tahun 30-an, this is 2006. Semua pun mau $$$ so istilah money can't buy happiness tu boleh flush masuk toilet bowl okay!

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be
- Be filthy rich with unlimited source of funds here & there

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- No way!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My sanity, my faith and my family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Perform Haj with my entire family
- Beli rumah for my mom & myself
- Buy a good car for mom & myself
- Shopping sakan
- Simpan d bank kasi beranak tu duit

9. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?
- Urm...none? Betul ni, I swear!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- 1. Pretty 2. Creative 3. Friendly

11. What makes you happy?
- Money (always)
- Good food
- Nescafe Ping
- Being at home
- Gifts

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- People with bad breath & B.O
- Liar
- Back stabber
- Orang perasan
-Pengumpat
...and the list goes on...

13. What's your favourite cartoon show?
- SpongeBob SquarePants!!! (I memorized the theme song okay!)
- Rugrats
-Tom & Jerry
- Totally Spies

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- The ability to read & manipulate minds

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My mom's happiness, as well as mine & my families

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
- The kind that Will Smith drove in I:Robot

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- My tantrums...oww yes...

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Ayu (OIAM) ~ Di Mercu
- Stacy ~ Aku Stacy
- Nubhan ~ Ada Untukmu
- David Cook ~ The Time of My Life
- David Archuleta ~ Imagine

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- Pig (UGLY!) & Monitor Lizard (UGLY!)

20. What is your ultimate addiction?
- NESCAFE PING! No contest!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I did my duty and now I wanna tag Wan, Erica, Rara, Etavasi & Syura. I dunno if u guys already did this tag or not, so pls notify if u did okay!

Ambik 1/2 day lah ari ni, malas pulak mau kerja.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Laa.. napa ndak kestau ada tag sini.. Nasib baik I came over and saw my name.. :P Will get it done.. Panjang jugak ni...

MsFigure said...

Alala..sorry la aku lupa kali tu..telampau super duper busy gila pig bah!

Neways, tengkiu coz sudi memanjangkan tag..hehe