Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag Time!

Lama dah aku x main tag ni...so let's see what I have in store this time:-


My roommates and I once: Ransacked our room like crazy just for fun, but fighting over who's gonna clean up all the mess after that. Kerja gilos....!

Never in my life have I: Murder someone (albeit the desire to do so is very tempting sometimes, especially when ppl irritates me. Mati la statement!)

High school was: Err...err..13 yrs ago? (Whaaa....mak dah tue..nanges...huhuhu!)

When I’m nervous: Mesti rasa mau terberak. Seriously!

My hair: Shoulder length and wavy. Diwarnai pewarna jenama S****H, color tone - Real Copper

When I was 5: 01) I have 1 brother & 1 sister. Kurang kasih sayang kah?
02) Am living on a lap of luxury (yep..but that was yooooooooonks ago...)

When I turn my head left: I see Aben's back, his super-messy table, his chair & his computer

I should be: extremely rich, super famous & slim (dengan muka serius & penuh keazaman..wahahah)

By this time next year: I'll be what I always wanna be. Dun ask me what, it's my secret. Shhh....

My favorite aunt is: married, a mother, pregnant and still crazy

I have a hard time understanding: RYL game. I mean, I know it's like a war game but..but..but..haih, dunnolah! (See? I can't even explain..tsk..tsk..tsk)

You know I like you if: I share my inner thought & feelings with you

My ideal breakfast is: 01) fried bee hoon with egg or fried chicken & lotsa cili padi...hmmm...I'll be in 7th heaven!
02) Ngiu Chap Ka Liao at Gaya Street (Kedai Kopi Kinabalu)

If you visit my home town: Bring your money along.

If you spend the night at my house: you'll never be bored

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: are whales. Cemana la rupanya tu ye?

I shouldn’t have been: hard on people who want's to flirt with me, but I can't help it if I hate them at first sight/conversation, can I?

Last night I: slept like a baby all through the night, Thank GOD!

A better name for me would be: Azlinda. I love my name as it is, no need to change lah!

I’ve been told I look like: me. I'm unique, the one & only me.

If I could have any car, it would be: 2008 Bentley Azure....boleh le aku bergaya cam Royalties..hehehe

Dah...sepa nak main tag ni silakan. Xde yg melarang.

Toodles!

No comments: