Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Official!!!

Got an e-mail from Laura seconds ago re: my flight ticket from KL to KK.

I'm super happy walaupun it's not on my intended date. Oh well, better than 15 Feb 09, I say!

It's official,

I'M COMING HOME ON THE 07 FEBRUARY 09, Y'ALL!

Ooh..I'm so excited i nearly wet my pants!

Ok, I lied. I've peed on my pants and its still trickling down forming a pool (of urine) under my chair and it's surrounding.

Ok..ok, I lied again! Geez, why is my nose getting longer?

On second thought, just ignore what I wrote about pee (and anything related to it) above as I'm bored and cannot decide what I wanna do between a) randomly bitch at somebody and b) being a 2 phrase dumb-ho.

You know which one I've picked. See, I can hold my bitchiness sometimes. Be grateful for that, bitches!

That's all. Toodles!

No comments: