Friday, October 30, 2009

On shoes that fit on my foot....

Seperti yg korang tau, today was the 1st time saya pakai my Charles n Keith shoes. Memang sedap di pakai...TETAPI oleh kerana saya ni naik bas turun bas dan size badan yang ala-ala tong drum, maka I've decided that I will only wear my CnK shoes during special occassions.Faham2 jer la, klu menapak pakai high heels with my size badan, tumitnya cepat rosak. I wore it today pun coz my sis in law sent me to work...

My CnK shoe. look at the size of my feet...ngerinya tgk kaki sendiri!


Pandangan sisi...


Sekali lagi...

Anyways, I wore this shoes sekejap ajer...sebab takut rosak kan...

Last2 pakai flat sandal jugak...


Here's a tip for ppl like me yg xxl size...if u value your high heeled shoes, x kira apa jenama sekali pun, dun wear it if u guys menapak naik bas turun bas. Klu nak bergaya jugak, wear something like these:-


Trust me, I've tried wedges and hooked at it. Normal heels are meant to be for special events only (speaking for girls my likes). Wedges are much better for us. Ada extra support & x takut patah tumit kasut.

Hmmm...speaking of which, I have to do my budgeting on shoes...I seriously need a pair of good wedges as my old ones are beyond words sudah. Tapi next week baru gaji so for now I have to settle with the loyal flat sandal.

Anyone kind enough to buy me a wedged shoe?

C ya!

No comments: