Tuesday, April 8, 2008

AF6 3rd Concert

Ok, let's cut to the chest straight away. Here goes:-

Stacy - Pelesit Kota
A great opening! She's got the voice. Managed to maintain her energy throughout the song. Yes, it was a great preformance BUT I agree to the critics that she did not planned it well thus it's getting a little unorganized from the middle to the end. However, I like it very much!
9 out of 10. Bravo!

Faisal - Sentuhan Kecundang
Memang kecundang habis! First note saja sudah sumbengzzz and terus sumbang ke akhir lagu. What more can I say? It's TERRIBLE! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!
Back to -10 out of 10. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nadia - Total Eclipse of The Heart
I LIKE! I LIKE! I LIKE! Cuma dia kena betulkan diction lagi (same mcm last week, I dun like the way she pronounce 'ever'). But her performance was good, full of emotions and x over macam last week. Oh, kudos to Stanly (back-up singer) too! Ada terkucil sikit but ok ler <--this is for Stanly okay! This time, 10 out of 10 coz she deserves it.

Alif - Kamelia (or was it Kamalia?)
He managed to impress me with his vocal this week, but what's with the expression? Macam mengamuk ja aku tengok. This song ada banyak emotion di dalam, tapi dia pakai emosi marah pulak! Camno tu? He's gotta practice more on the emotion and expression thingy (calling Fauziah Nawi!)
I give you 7 out of 10 (minus 3 for kesalahan menggunakan emosi dalam lagu)

Lufya - Tika & Saat Ini
Ya Ampun! ! Astaga....WHAT DA HELL IS SHE WEARING!!!??? Gantung diri akak tau! Ramlah Ram pun reject that kind of baju bah! Punya bodoh si Jasmi Rejab ni. Macam aku mau personally slap him hard across his faggoty face. Bodoh bodoh bodoh dan 10000000000x bodoh punya so called Fashion Designer! Whoopsie, terlupa daratan kejap! Heheh..Ok about Lufya's performance...em...at least improved on the vocal tapi kedengaran macam dipaksa paksa. Emosi tu sesuai walaupun nampak stiff giler. Clearly she didn't took the chance to soar..tsk...tsk..
3 for out of 10. Banyak tolak markah becau of that stupid karung guni that she's wearing

Naim - Opera Hidup
Someone pass me the sick bucket, pronto! I wonder what qualifies him to be in the academy? He's totally doomed in this concert. I'd rather kiss a toilet bowl 100 times than listening to Naim singing Opera Hidup one more time. That should explain his performance this week, thank you very much. Yuck!
-10 out of 10...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stanly - Patahnya Sayap Malam
Hands down to Adlin! I agree with him. Hate the vocal, pitchy and screeching most of the time. High note x sampai. The only emotion yang jelas on his face during his performance is emosi terseksa. I kept praying for him to hurry up and end the torture to our ears so we could breath easy. Pendek kata, HAMPEH! And perlu ke jeritan di akhir lagu itu? Oh, tidaaaaaaaakzzz!
0 out of 10. Boooooo!

Saida - Sepi Sekuntum Mawar Merah
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BBBBBOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely Hate it! No improvement at all. Was she even trying? I dun think so.
I'm getting bored with her.
-1 out of 10. *snored*

Nubhan - Summer of 69
A very pitchy vocal, he practically slurring I can't understand what he's saying, obvious that he's not confident. Shaky, nervous wreck, very blur. GAGAL!
2 our of 10. Good thing he got rid of the ridiculous sunglasses. Otherwise aku bagi -5 tau!

Riz - Dari Sinar Mata
Wooohooooo!!! Thank you Riz! Aku cukup happy with his performance *clap clap clap*. Cukup energy, feel bagus, vocal pun bagus...and oh, nice job with the hair. More points given on that. Overall, he managed to bring me down to memory lane...zaman persekolahan ku yang best itu..heheh. Well done, me likey!
10 out of 10 *clap again*

Toi - C.I.N.T.A
Not what you can call an awesome performance but still, better than the others who failed to impress. Permulaan not very good but Toi dapat feel in the middle of his performance. It's obvious that his confident level is not at it's peak so performance dia pun stiff jugak. Anyway, he's gotta work on his vocal more if he wanna stay longer in Akademi.
3 out of 10 for effort

Rina - Enter the Sandman
No doubt yang Rina could perform very well. Energy level pun tinggi..kalah orang muda. Confident, berani and entertaining. Vocal wise I'm not too sure if I like hers, but sebagai orang muda aku salute habis Mama Rina! Well, I told ya that she's gonna hit it, ain't I?
9 out of 10. tolak markah sebab I dun really like her voice.

Overall aku rasa konsert kali ni x berapa best. AC pun mcm hilang idea..asyik jerit-jerit and buat lawak gelak sendiri. Haiyoo...you've got about 6 days before the concert. Buat research, homework or reherse more to sharpen your skill. Maybe AC pun nak kena masuk kelas pengacaraan tak? I also noticed sometimes dia masih terikut-ikut his AC Di Sini punya style. C'mon...loose it already! Dah masuk konsert ke 4 next week. Jangan sampai orang boring and x mau tengok AF sebab boring with the host. Kalau dah jadi cam tu, tak dapek den nak nolong...

One more thing, kenapa si Jasmi Rejab tu x di pecat terus on the spot that night? X malu ke gelar diri Fashion Designer a.k.a Image Consultant tapi look at Lufya's wardrobe for GOD sake! Begitu banyak baju dalam Astro punya wardrobe itu yang dia pilih untuk Lufya. Geram aku tau!

What say you, readers? Setuju tak with my review? Let me know, I promise I won't kill ya (sambil mengasah kapak karat yang di 'pow' dari Ketua Kampung Seberang)



Toodles!

No comments: