Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Soalan Laaagi...

I'm in the mood for answering silly question so here goes:-


35 Things About Me

1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
5


2. Is your hair long or short?
In between long and short (and wavy too!)


3. Do you have many real friends?
I have a few...


4. Name friends you last hung out with?
Yuyu & Sylvia


5. Do you love chicken?
Definitely!


6. Last three drinks you had?
Water, Nestum & Nescafe Ping


7. Do you eat fish?
I do! Especially masak sambal pedas kaw2 lagi..fuh! Malatops!


8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
Na'ah.


9. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ajib


10. Last guy you think about?
Err...errr..next question please!


11. Any food that made you smile today?
I haven't had any food since morning...honestly!


12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
Our fashion sense and horrible jokes


13. Do you trust your friends?
I never trust anyone with 100% rate. Maybe 60% or 70%. What? I'm just being honest...


14. How old will you be in five years?
35 and still kicking!


15. Do you believe in love?
Of course I do.


16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
Right now? Ako Mustapha *blush*


17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
No I haven't.


18. Are you someone's best friend?
Proudly am.


19. Do you love music?
Yes. Especially Justin Timberlake's and Fergie's.

20. Last song you listened to?
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5

21. What's the instrument you wish you were able to play?
Guitar

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
On the phone - Sabariah from EON Bank. In person - My boss's wife. IM - Wan Azlyna.

23. Who was the last person to call you?
Sabariah EON Bank.

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
Yes I would. I worry too much.

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
Most of the time.

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
Err...could be.

27. Last person that pissed you off?
My boss and his loyal dog (or bitch, watever..)

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
My mom.

29. Who's the first person you call when you're having a bad day?
Nur Shirin Abdullah @ Suhailin - my aunt & bestest friend.

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
Lynette from Desperate Housewives

31. Who's your greatest inspiration in life?
Nigella Lawson, Kylie Kwong, Jamie Oliver, Oprah Winfrey

32. Are you a good guesser?
Yes...well, maybe lah.

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
Malay - Bunga Cintaku/Anuar Zain. English - My Baby You/Marc Anthony

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
Ajib

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
I need to loose a lot of weight!

Again, klu korang teringin menjawab benda alah ni silakan.

Adios!

No comments: