Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jawab Soalan...

Aku ngah boring skang so untuk menghilangkan boring aku jawab ler soklan berikut (aku copet dari blog orang..hiks!)

1. Are you taller than your mom?
~Err..she's taller than me, actually.

2. What color is your shower curtain?
~ I don't have any. Bathroom gue xda bath tub jadi x perlu shower curtain.

3. What is the closest thing to you right now that is red?
~ Urm..my liquid paper.

4. What is your ringtone?
~ London Bridge by Fergie.

5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
~ My neck *ouch*

6. What color is your favorite pillow?
~ Err...moccha latte?

7. What is your favorite video game?
~ Super Mario, Antartica & Circus (laugh la you all..peduli apa aku!)

8. Had a nap today?
~ No time for a nap la dahrlings...kerja maaa..

9. Gold or silver?
~ Definitely SILVER!

10. Is there an animal that creeps you out?
~ None so far.

11. Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?
~ Ija & Kak Leo

12. Did you go ice skating as a kid?
~ Never...takde menatang tu kat sini masa aku kecik dulu la wey...sian kan?

13. Ever have stitches?
~ Never.

14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
~ Nescafe Ping! And Coca Cola!

15. How long ago did you hug someone?
~ About 18 hours ago.

16. What’s something you want to do before you die?
~ For my sins to be forgiven and to be able to say the Kalimah Syahadah.

17. Have you ever caught something on fire?
~ Yeah. My house. 29 September 1992. 1150 a.m.

18. Have you ever seen a ghost?
~ Yes. 5 times.

19. Have you ever seen northern lights?
~ Apa benda tu?

20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?
~ Of course! I'm quarter Chinese bah!

21. Name something good that happened today.
~ It's my mom's birthday!

22. What room are you in?
~ Right now? My office ler, mana lagi.

23. Are you worried about something you can’t control?
~ Yes. My anger.

24. Do you take daily medications?
~ No.

25. Ever been in a fight?
~ Hah, countless!

26. Are you wearing nail polish?
~ Not right now.

27. What time is it?
~ According to my computer, it's 1352pm

28. Innie or outie?
~ Innie

29. Ever used a Ouija board?
~ Never.

30. Sweet or Sour?
~ Sweeeeeeeet!

31. Sun or Moon?
~ Moon - so peaceful.

32. Mint or Gum?
~ Gum with mint flavor.

33. Strawberry or Blueberry?
~ Blueberry.

34. American Idol or The Bachelor?
~ American idol.

35. Cookies or Chips?
~ BOTH!

36. Time of day you were born?
~ Maybe late afternoon.

37. Do you know your blood type?
~ Can't remember la...

38. Do you know how to kill a zombie?
~ Shoot it with a silver bullet, right?

39. Have you donated blood?
~ Yep. Twice.

40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?
~ Dollars? Coverted to RM = almost 15k....wow. I'll pay all debts, repair my car kasi cantik tip top punya and save a little in my account.

41. Name something annoying in public transit?
~ BO. Cannot tahan!

42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself?
~ Lioness. Ferocious or what?

43. Whats your background on your pc?
~ SpongeBob SquarePants.

44. Did you grow up in the city or country?
~ City.

45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?
~ Only if they made me a winner.

46. Have you flown in your dreams?
~ Most of the time.

47. What’s one thing you’re really good at cooking?
~ My signature dish is Chicken Rice.

48. Kisses or hugs?
~ I love both.

49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store.. What do you get?
~ Coca Cola, Magazine, mint gum and Chipster. Oh, if there's a balance I will buy choki choki for my brother Ajib.

Saja buang masa. Sapa mau jawab sila copy and paste sesuka hati anda.

Adios!

No comments: