Friday, April 11, 2008

Cheering Myself Up

Just wanna cheer myself up (or attempted to) since I'm feeling depressed before lunch. I'm answering random questions as below:-

1. How late did you stay up last night and why?
~ 2335, watching Taste Take Off channel 703.

2. What was the first thing you thought when you got up?
~ Jeez....morning already?

3. Who were you with saturday night?
~ A lot, actually. My grandpa, grandma, mom, Aunt Jilin, Cousins, sibling....

4. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
~ Ahem, who knows?

5. When is the next time you'll see your best friends?
~ Probably tonight

6. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
~ Just woke up....

7. What radio station do you listen to the most?
~ Hitz.fm & Hot FM

8. What was the reason you last cried?
~ Arwah Baba (my dad)..I missed him so very much!

9. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
~ Oh...definitely!

10. What are you listening to?
~ Nothing. Just a sound of rustling of papers and colleagues talking in Bajau Language

11. Who were the last 2 people to text you?
~ Kak Beydah & Azrul

12. What's the fifth text in your inbox say?
~ Urm..a personal message that makes me smile *blush*

13. How many red lights have you ran?
~ Let's just say...uncounttable

14. What high school did you attend?
~ A normal kind, but I made it abnormal - hiks!

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
~ Watching TV (GOD, I need to get a life!)

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
~ Myself...muahahhaha

18. Will you be driving in a year?
~ Hell yeah!

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
~ Yup! Yup! Yup! Roouti & Dhal Kari Kacang Hijau...nyum...nyum...

20. When did your last hug take place?
~ Last nite (me & Ajib)

21. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
~ AZLINDA is pretty straight forward and easy to spell, only a total dumb could misspell my name.

22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
~ To a very sensitive person, yes. Normally I just say what I wanna say. Easy peasy.

23. Do you drink tea?
~ I do. Especially if it's a cold tea mixed with loads of evaporated milk..yum!

24. Have you ever been arrested?
~ GOD nooooooooooo!!!

25. Have you rode in someone else's car today?
~ I will later

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
~ Yes I did. Only a small one. I've rectified my mistakes pretty fast.

27. What are you listening to right now?
~ Refer question no. 10 + sounds of reconstruction next door.

28. Who was the last person you texted?
~ Azrul

29. Are you happy with your life right now?
~ Nope. Not at this state.

31. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
~ Influence of my bloody mood, yes!

32. What was the last movie you saw?
~ At the cinema - Cuci. On TV - White Chicks

33. What do you need to be doing right now?
~ Go home and rest! Eat good food!

34. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
~ I bought his car

35. Who do you hate?
~ Whoever annoyed me at this very moment

36. What do you wear to bed?
~ Depends: If it's cold I'll wear a tank top and shorts. Otherwise, I'm comfortable with my own skin...hiks!

37. Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
~ HELL YEAH! I'm totally pissed just thinking of that person!

38. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
~Hopefully yes..but time will tell...

39. What were you doing at 6pm Friday night?
~ Still battling the traffic on my way home!

40. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
~ Yes I do. My ex-neighbor at Fook Tin Villa

41. Why do you take surveys?
~ I took this one because I want to cheer myself up. And because I'm bored to death and feel like answering silly questions may calm me down.

Who ever wanna answer the questions above, feel free to do so.


Toodles!

No comments: