Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Ratu Syura tagged me on this one:-

TRUE LOVE

1. What does true love mean to you?
~ Loving one another unconditionally

2. How do you know you’re really in love?
~ I started to open up more about my feelings

3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
~ 3 or 4

4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
~ Once...and it's for a very stupid reason.

5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
~ Absolutely not. Love came from your heart and physical attraction came from lust (I think la)

6. If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
~ Honestly, if he's already my husband then I'll stick with him. But if he's not, only time can tell.

7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
~ They're entitled to their own opinion, however, I won't let them rule my love life.

8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
~ For some people maybe.

9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
~ It really depends on what that 'something' is.

10. If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional?
~ YES!

As usual (doh~) siapa yang suka dan girang hati ingin menjawab the questions above silakan copy and paste.

Oh, do visit Ratu Syura's other blog here and here

Adios!

No comments: