Monday, April 28, 2008

Stories & Tags

Hi Hi Hi!

Ok so you guys knew that I went for a fam trip at Garama River Beaufort...in search of Proboscis Monkey katanya. Heh..malas aku update pasal Garama Trip. Nothing new, balik2 muka monyet yang aku nampak. Boringggg!!!

Anyways, aku tag diri aku sendiri with questions as below (di copy paste from other ppl's blog):-


8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Cosmetics (make up)
2. Shoes
3. Nescafe Ping
4. Coca Cola
5. Books by Jill Mansell
6. Eucalyptus Oil
7. Washing my hair every morning
8. Mah Jong Garden Game (computer game ler)


8 things I say often:
1. Hiyerrrrr!!!!!
2. D mana mo tapau/makan?
3. Kimak! (yeah, I swear a lot..so what?)
4. Buduh
5. Sukati ko la Labi..
6. Mana sudah handphone sia aah?
7. Jangan macam-macam sama saya
8. Kpala hotak ko la bejambul sana


8 books I've read:
1. Miranda's Big Mistake
2. Millie's Fling
3. Kiss
4. Staying At Daisy's
5. Perfect Timing
6. Head Over Heels
7. Diamond In A Ruff
8. 31 Dream Street
*Book 1 to 6 all by Jill Mansell. Highly recommended if you're into romantic comedy kind of thing..like me!


8 things to do before I die:
1. To get married
2. Have children
3. Buy a house
4. Have a successful business
5. Send my mom to Haj
6. To perform Haj
7. Khatam Quran
8. Insaf and sempat mengucap 2 kalimah syahadah


8 songs i could listen to over & over again:
1. This Is Our Song - Code Red
2. Gone - 'NSYNC
3. Crazy - Javier
4. Love Stoned - Justin Timberlake
5. No Me Ames - Marc Anthony & J.Lo
6. My Baby You - Marc Anthony
7. I Need To Know - Marc Anthony
8. Tinggalkan Aku - Anuar Zain


8 things I learn in the last year:
1. Never trust anyone 100% (bukan lagi last year, bertahun2 suda aku pigang this prinsip)
2. The existence of Face Book & Blog
3. I look good in Red clothes :)
4. Cara-cara menguli roti pakistan yang umph, power and super duper lembut
5. How to make my nescafe ping more lemak berkrim (dan disukai oleh diriku sendiri)
6. That Ajib was born genius
7. That I am still pretty despite of my overweight problem (cheaaaa...)
8. That Jacqueline Thien Li Tshung is an Ultimate Superior Mother of All Bitches in the Whole Wide World


Take notice on the no 8 ya..penting tu!


Now I wanna tag...RaraDinzly, Ratu Syura & Etavasi


Happy tagging!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

while i was surfing and google for this Jacqueline Thien Li Tshung found it in your blog...kalau tidak salah dia dr ranau..?? are we're talking about the same bitch here??? ;p

MsFigure said...

hahaha..no lah..it's a different person and she's not from ranau. Anyway fell free to tell me about the other jacqueline, though..hehehe

Anonymous said...

i've done this tag last year.. you can read here..

http://ratusyura.blogspot.com/2007/11/8-things-about-everything.html

Rozella said...

Hi there. Was just passing by. I am so like you.I can't live without my eucalyptus oil and minyak kapak! Hehehe